FearRP-Rule
(04-19-2016, 11:54 PM)Marty Wrote: Also...is or isn't "fear RP off" if someone shoots...

Think of your good friend "I was assaulted, fearRP doesn't apply. Someone shoots at you, fire back. Someone hits you with a baton, run yo ass outta there.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(04-19-2016, 11:54 PM)Marty Wrote: Also...is or isn't "fear RP off" if someone shoots...

thats another Point... if you shoot fearRP is history...
Same applies if you're in hostage ropes. If when in hostage ropes you are hit and you think you could die then you can run away when they got you at gun point as it's not FearRP.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Random
FearRP is only ever off if the person has obvious intent to kill you. Along with the person being turned, etc. If someone shoots into the air whilst you're under FearRP, FearRP still applies. Or if they shoot you in the leg once or twice, FearRP still applies.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Falc, Wolven, Avgar
but lets come back to the Point i m focusing.
How FearRP should work, when a Person run away and dont turn around?
When the rule says: FearRP only applies if you aim at a Person.

How should the escaping Person know if he is under FearRP or not... - like in the Video i posted.
Shots Fired Fear rp is off
 Hope that i helped
(06-21-2016, 10:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Shots Fired Fear rp is off
 Hope that i helped

A common misconception. This is not true.
Kind Regards,

The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Avgar
(06-21-2016, 10:55 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 10:51 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Shots Fired Fear rp is off
 Hope that i helped

A common misconception. This is not true.

What do you mean its not true AwestruckBullet i am pretty sure it is.
Just because someone shoots, it does not instantly mean FearRP is off. FearRP is only ever off if someone intends to kill you.
Kind Regards,

The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Wolven, Avgar
These rules needs to be set in stones by the superadmins and the Owner, there can't be different interpretations of these rules.
Like seriously, you 3 in charge needs to sit down for 1 god damn hour and figure out what is right and what is wrong.

Every time a fearRP case comes up everyone circle-jerks around it for several days before finally coming to a conclusion that is ultimately not decided by who is right, but who has the power to decide.
You wouldn't need more than an hour or less to set up clear and easy cornerstone rules to determine what is fearRP and what is not.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • sebasti161