FearRP-Rule
Brick 
The FearRP-Rule is not clear.

Many PR-cases were decided as "approved" as fearRP when the gun was lowerd in the Hands.
The rule says, that only a gun which is on "aim" Counts as FearRP.

So when i have a gun in my Hands, which is lowerd, another Person is allowed to get out his gun aswell, cause
a lowerd gun doesnt count as FearRP.

The other thing is, if a Person runs away when he see a lowerd gun...
When you following a Person who runs away the gun is allways lowerd, so how it count as "aimed" if he does not stop running?

I think we have here an important rule gap, which have to be concluted..
(02-05-2014, 04:17 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: What is FearRP:

FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

FearRP is also when someone else has your friend or teammate hostaged, as you fear for his life. The lives of innocents are also valid reason for FearRP, when it applies to the police and SRU.

When FearRP applies to you and exceptions:

There are no exceptions.

FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.
Source: 'What is FearRP?' http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42172

The rules regarding FearRP are still the same from when this was posted so I'm sure it still applies. I've been told any weapon that can be placed on you in a matter of two seconds, the FearRP rule still applies, so I'm pretty sure that covers having the gun lowered.

I believe this is different if the person is turned or you are behind a object such as a car.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
why is this under bugs?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
so why should this not be FearRP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIILvaViB7E

I made so many BR, but i really dont know what is here the difference to other cases... Maybe someone can help me to understand it.
That is FearRP. Even with your gun lower, he broke FearRP there. If you havent already make a Ban Request on him
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • Random
the BR was denied... thats why i was wondering myself... there were many same cases which all were approved...
2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.

The weapon was not pointed at him therefore he did not break FearRP
This is not a bug.
Therefore moved to discussions.
yeah - we allready talked about it - i saw the rules.

But how can a Person know that i am not aiming at him when i run behind him?
The only possible thing is to scream "stop!" via voice Chat - what i did.

Thats a paradox when its only fearRP when you Point at a Person with a gun, but u never can Point on a Person when you are still running behind someone...
Also...is or isn't "fear RP off" if someone shoots...
[Image: giphy.gif]