Scammed By JackZ
So about a month ago, A well known player that has been a teacher but quit his role as a teacher for some reason. He asked me in steam chat if I could borrow him a 5$ Skin, And So why not trust him and borrow it to him after he told me that he was going to pay back double after a month maximum. I went ahead and started a trade with him and I gave him my Stat Trak P250 Muertos (7$) and he gave me a Stat TrakP2000 | Ivory ( 1.5$) for some reason.

[Image: f083fc13248aabfa0487111dbf95204f.jpg]

[Image: 8368d2533f6db04ffb8e4c6f10730d9b.png]

However, after I tried to reach him few weeks later he told me to "Fuck Off" and those lines of stuff. A person that I will protect by not mentioning his name told me that JackZ told in Teamspeak that he scammed me on purpose and did not want to give back anything.

Today, 15.4.2016 I messaged JackZ and asked about it and he replied as the following image will show you:

[Image: d89356be3094283e73eea7d7f3c17488.png]

I think that this is really wrong by him and I would have never thought that he would scam anyone, Or especially me. It really makes me upset to lose 7$ which really ment to me something which I would have needed. But no. I was kind and helpful and tried to help him and then he scammed me. I can't even believe that this happened. All I can say is that shame on you JackZ I hope you feel bad every night for doing such things.

And for them who really think this is a joke, It is not a joke, this really happened and I am kinda upset about it if I may say so. Now all the hate comments against me that "He didn't scam ya he gave you back a skin". NO. He gave me a 1$ skin which I was aware of but he needed the one 7$ to get a karambit to bet.
Never trust anyone over the internet with your things, there's never a guarantee you'll get em back.

It's only a CSGO skin at the end of the day, worth basically nothing.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Edned
(04-15-2016, 04:20 PM)Falcao Wrote: Never trust anyone over the internet with your things, there's never a guarantee you'll get em back.

It's only a CSGO skin at the end of the day, worth basically nothing.

Well, 7$ was what I needed and why not trust him as he was a teacher at that time. I would have never tought that he would scam me, He was also trying to sell a knife to me with PayPal but good that I did not do that transaction.
If this actually happened i am sorry for you because once i got scammed for 5$.
But still if you had spare 5$ to give him, its not that much.
(04-15-2016, 04:28 PM)Foxirius Wrote: If this actually happened i am sorry for you because once i got scammed for 5$.
But still if you had spare 5$ to give him, its not that much.

It actually happened and eh? Why would I come here lying and spend time writing this shit
lol, unlucky
A more fitting signature. 
(04-15-2016, 04:31 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 04:28 PM)Foxirius Wrote: What I said.

It actually happened and eh? Why would I come here lying and spend time writing this shit

Because this is the internet and you shouldn't trust anyone here.
-----
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Random, eazy b
(04-15-2016, 04:37 PM)JackZ Wrote: EZ scam EZ life
i scammed a bayo slaughter once from a kid, he was dumb tho

Well ya EZ skins, but EZ hate.
------