STEAM_0:0:121732994
Name of player: D.E.S.T.I.N.Y

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121732994

Time in GMT: 3:25pm 

Server: V2d

Summary:I was told by Negan ( STEAM_0:0:53790201 ) That they had impounded my car, I got to Nexus to get my car and Negan ( STEAM_0:0:53790201) let's me in. I search for my car and I realise that it isn't there and Negan ( STEAM_0:0:53790201 ) lied. I tried to talk about to him but he wasn't listening. I go back into the Nexus which I was then trespassing. They chase after me as I make my way to the labs to hide. They come down to the labs and find me. They then taze me a number of times. They then arrest me but the glitch happened where I was arrested but not teleported to the jail floor.They did not have me under gun point but in fact they all ran out of labs. The only person that stayed was the officer. He started shooting me so I ran in the room I am in, in the video. He gives no instruction for me to move in chat or voice. He continues to shoot me and I die. Therefore I believe this was RDM

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/5AWmzmkeP48
Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: Accused was found to be guilty of RDM. Nothing you did constituted him to shoot and kill you and as a result he will receive a blacklist from weapons and the Police Officer job.

As for Negan, no evidence was provided against him therefore further action can not be taken. If you have further evidence please upload a seperate report.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator