Reverting the NLR timer back to 5mins.
Hear me out before you start shouting at me OK? PLS

The NLR timer used to be 5 mins of which it's now 10, I would like to see people's views on the NLR timer going back to what it once was.

Now, what are the positives of this?

PassiveRP

- If you die when doing PassiveRP(Get CDM'd, get destroyed by a Molotov from a Corleone, glitch death)

AgressiveRP

- Have the possibility to go back to the raid you where previously in

Now, I completely understand you can ask to appeal the NLR timer, alright I get that point ok but this is only limited to those in passiveRP and it equally hinders more jobs to the admin team.

So why not just put it back to 5mins? It was at 5mins for 4 years the old admin team did A LOT of changes which have been reverted(The gun system being one of them).
Well I have thought about this to. Its good for passive RP but bad for aggressive RP. Mainly because if 2 people raiding and 1 of them dies, the guy could wait 5 minutes and come back. And imaging when the police/SRU are raiding, you will mostly get shrekt.

So in my opinion its good for passive RP.
This will never happen due to how anti aggressive most people are. This will mean raids will last longer which is the worst thing in the world apparently??
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Brikaas, horror
(04-14-2016, 11:16 AM)Falcao Wrote: This will never happen due to how anti aggressive most people are. This will mean raids will last longer which is the worst thing in the world apparently??

Its not like you are mostly doing agressive rp.
(04-14-2016, 09:09 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Now, what are the positives of this?

AgressiveRP

- Have the possibility to go back to the raid you where previously in

this is one of the reasons it was made 10 minutes lol

I do not support this, it is hard enough as a criminal already without an endless stream of police raiding you. It makes it so easy for people to see one of their people die and then just take defensive positions and not die for 5 minutes. It's much harder to do that for 10 minutes.

It'll make raids last too long and interrupt too many things.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • trxsh
And ghost here is something else.
Most of the times you base at slums and you are in a raid with the police. Raids are long with the 10 mins counter (except if the police/SRU are nubs). If they are 5 minutes you will have to waste so much money.
(04-14-2016, 09:09 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: It was at 5mins for 4 years the old admin team did A LOT of changes which have been reverted(The gun system being one of them).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that it was reverted back when the old admin team were still staff.
I've been here since Jan 23rd 2015 and do not recall it being 5 mins from then till now.

(or did I missread and you're saying it was them that changed it and are now asking for it to be changed back)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Even if this was a suggestion thread, I don't support it at all. It's another idea that I think is quite bad if you ask me. The NLR timer is completely fine where it's at. It prevents people from breaking NLR and the staff can find who actually does.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
(04-15-2016, 07:03 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 09:09 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: It was at 5mins for 4 years the old admin team did A LOT  of changes which have been reverted(The gun system being one of them).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that it was reverted back when the old admin team were still staff.
I've been here since Jan 23rd 2015 and do not recall it being 5 mins from then till now.

(or did I missread and you're saying it was them that changed it and are now asking for it to be changed back)

The rule changes and weapon changes were done roughly at the same time by the previous team
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
A while back it was 5 minutes.