A last chance maybe?:D
Exclamation 
Your name:[FL:RP]GreekAssasin222

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83546047

Your ban ID: 67257

Banned by: Skummet

Reason: Stealing an ambulance without any backgroundRP // Extended by Viljo

Involved: Me and Skummet

Why we should unban you: Well, as we all know i got permantly banned after 15bans.I was a really bad roleplayer and the best rulebreaker.But after my permament ban i understand how much stupid i was and what the fuck i had done.So this for i am asking is a last chance.I want to have the chance to rejoin the community and i promise, i wont break any more rules.I just want a last chance and i will prove you how much i changed and how much better roleplayer i have been.I am about to donate if i get unbanned!So, plz admins and owner, give me a last chance.I am about if i got unbanned to donate
You were on your last chance last time around. What makes you so convinced that you won't break rules if you're on your last chance again?
After my permantly ban in FL, i started other communities and servers like DarkRP.I was admin to 2servers, moderator to the NeithRP and also i was owning a server currently but i shut it down.I took my lesson and i am 100% sure for i wont break any rules because i have changed A LOT.I want to believe for i will be unbanned because i have spend 200hours in server and i am willing to donate.I really want to rejoin this beautiful community i promise and i will prove you that i have changed and i wont break any rules.I sat and read every single rule and now i realised how much stupid i was when i was breaking rules.Just a last chance.I began you.
If we unban you now and put you on your last chance, giving you a second chance after your perm, you do realize that there is close to zero chance you'll get a third chance in case you break the rules?
I dont need a third chance because i wont break any rule i am 100%sure.I am just asking a second chance.If this unban request become approved all my bans will be wiped?
No.
All of your bans will stay.
Including your last one.

You will, once again, be on your last chance.
And, once again, if you break any rule that deserves a ban you will be permanently banned.
So, this unban request have been accepted or denied?
Neither, yet. I'm still deliberating.
Thanks a lot for understanding me and giving me a laste chance.
Will i have a last chance?