"I dont RP for RPP"
Passive RP isn't fun to me, but I recognize it is needed to have a server which feels even somewhat immersive.

I don't care whether people RPed for points, I know I certainly did. The current balance is fine in my opinion.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  •
(04-15-2016, 01:49 PM)Jono Wrote: Passive RP isn't fun to me, but I recognize it is needed to have a server which feels even somewhat immersive.

I don't care whether people RPed for points, I know I certainly did. The current balance is fine in my opinion.

I do agree that for Fearless to work some aspects of PassiveRP should stay. If not it will turn into militaryRP however this doesn't mean I think updates for agressiveRP shouldn't happen as this isn't the case.
(04-15-2016, 12:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: The issue which you're not seeing though Avgar is people don't care about passiveRP. It's not fun, there is no action in it. You're currently looking in ways to improve passiveRP but there isn't. Unfortunately, you are the minority when it comes to what RP and it's just the simple matter. The main reason for it is people play video games for the action which can be shown by the most popular games on Steam(CSGO,Dota,TF2). There is hardly any games which invoke no action and if they do they don't remain popular for a long time.

If you start trying to turn Fearless into a passiveRP server I guarantee that it will be the final straw for Fearless. People are not interested in passiveRP, yes some people don't mind it but can you see people from people that stop going for RPP's once they hit 10-15.

I'm not a huge fan of aggressive RP, tbh. Sure occasionally I'll RP as an SRU or a cop, but my forte is passive RP. Always has been. Maybe I'm just boring, or maybe I'm just too lazy to shoot people xD
Dear owner of this thread,

I do not see as to why you have to create this quite pathetic thread in the first place.

Firstly, if you think I 'RPP Whore' then you are extremely wrong in many ways. I got those Role play points for doing decent roleplays, and I never ask for them. To earn roleplay points you should role-play decently and have a fun environment. I in no way ever thought I would get a point for some of those things. However, I believe that the great things come to the people that don't ask. I did not ask, I did not /pm the only thing I did was /advert and I believe that it what caught my customers and the administrators attention. Yes I may, as Hitman said, flaunt them, but why should someone not be proud of what they achieved. Why should someone be slated for what they worked hard for? I find it quite hilarious and I am going to say it here that many people, including JackZ and Ghostkiller have been slating my roleplays and I also know that some ex-administrators have been also slating my work. I am quite confused as to why you do this because at the end of the day, the only people this can turn on is you. I have screenshots, I have the evidence that may be needed for the future. You slate my roleplay, you slate how I use /me and /it. At the end of the day, and I find it quite amusing, that this is a roleplay server. Where you do use /me and /it, and you do earn points whether that is begging or working hard. If you don't like how I do it. If you don't like how I do things on the server and how the server runs, then I have two words for you. Piss Off. We do not need your pessimistic slatings on Fearless. 
Regards,
Dylan James Penn
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • trxsh
Dear the pathetic immature people,

I'm sorry I believe the people having a go at Dylan are just being very immature and pathetic. Seriously, Dylan likes to RP so did I yet you didn't complain bout me getting like 3 RPP on there. Everyone is having ago at Dylan for doing what he loves. I love doing RP and me and Dylan do it loads and guess what we don't go licking the Admins feet for RPP. We RP for the fun. Before you accusing yes Dylan may have got 4 RPP in 4 Days but did you know in the Holidays we done loads of them for the fun of it such as "Rob Talks" that was literally a laugh and was the only purpose. From the people having ago all it seems like is that you all seem jealous. So please do me a favour calm down leave Dylan alone and look at your on life before trying to bring everyone down.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-18-2016, 01:53 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: Dear owner of this thread,

I do not see as to why you have to create this quite pathetic thread in the first place.

Firstly, if you think I 'RPP Whore' then you are extremely wrong in many ways. I got those Role play points for doing decent roleplays, and I never ask for them. To earn roleplay points you should role-play decently and have a fun environment. I in no way ever thought I would get a point for some of those things. However, I believe that the great things come to the people that don't ask. I did not ask, I did not /pm the only thing I did was /advert and I believe that it what caught my customers and the administrators attention. Yes I may, as Hitman said, flaunt them, but why should someone not be proud of what they achieved. Why should someone be slated for what they worked hard for? I find it quite hilarious and I am going to say it here that many people, including JackZ and Ghostkiller have been slating my roleplays and I also know that some ex-administrators have been also slating my work. I am quite confused as to why you do this because at the end of the day, the only people this can turn on is you. I have screenshots, I have the evidence that may be needed for the future. You slate my roleplay, you slate how I use /me and /it. At the end of the day, and I find it quite amusing, that this is a roleplay server. Where you do use /me and /it, and you do earn points whether that is begging or working hard. If you don't like how I do it. If you don't like how I do things on the server and how the server runs, then I have two words for you. Piss Off. We do not need your pessimistic slatings on Fearless. 
Regards,
Dylan James Penn

The owner of the thread has more than triple your amount of role-play points and you're trying to teach him how to earn them? LOL he got all of his when they were hard too get too, not easy; like you.
(04-18-2016, 01:53 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: -shitpost shittier than my shitposts-
No need to get all sensitive about it love
I have 40 rpp
I got them when RPP's wasn't handed out like pedophiles gives out candy, unlike yours
want me to teach you how to RP?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  •
It's quite obvious that you don't find passive RP fun. That's fine but going out of your way to publicly shame
a member of this community for RPing on an RP server is absolutely obsurd. I don't care if you do agressive RP.
I don't care if you try and get people to agressive RP with you. But I do care, I care a lot, if you are attempting to shame another
person for doing what they enjoy.

Thank you.

Mintblackbeard
Roleplay Teacher
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
I dont see why everyone is hating on dylan. At the end of the day, is it any of your business?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Feel free to PM Dylan privately if you're so eager to compare your RPPenises.

Thread closed to prevent further flame.