Changing The Old, Outdated Server Loading Screen
Lightbulb 
Description:  Title says all, pretty much!

Why:  I think that we should change the current loading screen because the current one feels a bit outdated (for example, shows the old police uniform, driver outside his BMW when given a ticket - very unrealistic, etc), displays limited facts about the gamemode and has a weird font. ( No offence to the creator of the current screen) Now you might say " - This is going to take alot of time and is not so important/neccesary,        -Support."
But hear me out. 

1. Its easy and fast to make a new loading screen. Made this loading screen in about an hour and a half. Already Posted on Off Topic:

[Image: n5o1Odqh.jpg%5D]
[Image: Kz9mMTn.jpg%5D]
[Image: bVV41Be.jpg]

As you can see I added back the "Did you know... Tab" which for some reason was not added in the current one. (Very helpful, according to me)

2. A new Loading Screen will attract new members, as studies have shown that the first few seconds is crucial to determine if a person likes something or not. (In out case, our servers)

(Also, maybe some music?)

Thats all basically!
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
+Support

No reason to say that the loading screens don't deserve a new coat of paint.
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Insert
+Support
They look pretty good, maybe get some more amazing shots.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Insert
+support
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Insert
Maybe use an aggressive RP picture without the name of a clan in it? Would be more fair to other clans that may have wanted their name on it Wink
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Insert, JackZ
(04-13-2016, 06:49 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Maybe use an aggressive RP picture without the name of a clan in it? Would be more fair to other clans that may have wanted their name on it Wink

We can probably censor the name, JK xD
I can probably make new picture.
I don't think the loading screens are based on images, I think they are based on a website...
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Insert
(04-13-2016, 09:15 AM)Spear Wrote: I don't think the loading screens are based on images, I think they are based on a website...

Me neither actually. No idea how to do Html  :/
+support, but please no loading music, I hate it and it annoys the shit out of me
(04-13-2016, 06:49 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Maybe use an aggressive RP picture without the name of a clan in it? Would be more fair to other clans that may have wanted their name on it Wink

[Image: WfLfKSR.jpg]

Problem solved lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Insert, Ratatoskrr