Retarded
Video 
Not much of a YouTube video, but hilarious still. Try to listen and follow to the text.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oVzbwYWpg[/youtube]
what is the youtube command for this forum? [yt] ??? [/yt] ?????
(09-17-2010, 09:54 PM)Dutchman Wrote: what is the youtube command for this forum? [yt] ??? [/yt] ?????

its [youtube] [/youtube]
Signature too big...
(09-17-2010, 09:54 PM)Dutchman Wrote: what is the youtube command for this forum? [yt] ??? [/yt] ?????
Can you not spam question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please???????????????????????????????????????????

/offtopic

Herp derp.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-18-2010, 03:12 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
Can you not spam question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

/offtopic

Herp derp.

Dude, wtf ur always reacting like that on every post, ur going offtopic every time. First u whine about .... .... now about ???? ????, i mean like come on.
Signature too big...
(09-19-2010, 08:21 AM)barrelroll Wrote:
(09-18-2010, 03:12 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:

/offtopic

Herp derp.

Dude, wtf ur always reacting like that on every post, ur going offtopic every time. First u whine about .... .... now about ???? ????, i mean like come on.

Ok we know Barrel CAN overreact a LITTLE bit a FEW times, but i actually agree with him on this... :/ omg we are going offtopic xD
(09-19-2010, 08:21 AM)barrelroll Wrote: Dude, wtf ur always reacting like that on every post, ur going offtopic every time. First u whine about .... .... now about ???? ????, i mean like come on.
Because I'm the only person on the entire forum who has a sarcastic attitude and a sense of humour.
(09-19-2010, 05:13 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 08:21 AM)barrelroll Wrote: Dude, wtf ur always reacting like that on every post, ur going offtopic every time. First u whine about .... .... now about ???? ????, i mean like come on.
Because I'm the only person on the entire forum who has a sarcastic attitude and a sense of humour.

*cough* Your the only one that can't resist commenting others ways to write. But it's quite funny though Cheese
(09-19-2010, 07:28 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: *cough* Your the only one that can't resist commenting others ways to write. But it's quite funny though Cheese
But that's different.
The sarcastic attitude is my nature, and the commenting is just provocation.

:3