Special Forces Project
So for a little project I'm doing, I need a tally of which special force you think is the best and a couple reasons why.
And I also need some information about them, I am researching about these forces but if any of you guys know a lot about this kind of stuff I could definitly use the help as I don't know much about some Special Forces. The only Special Force I know a lot about is the SAS and the Iranian Embassy siege.

(Just using these videos because I think they are pretty cool for each country.)

French Special Forces

Spoiler :

German Special Forces

Spoiler :

US Army Special Forces

Spoiler :

British Special Forces

Spoiler :

Polish Special Forces

Spoiler :

Dutch Special Forces

Spoiler :

Canadian Special Forces

Spoiler :

Danish Special Forces

Spoiler :

Italiane Special Forces

Spoiler :

[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Pear
I'll just leave this here...
Forget the title, but it gives a great view on our special forces and how we are prepared... 

OT: To be fair UK and German forces look pretty dope
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pear's post:
  • Alfred, Doctor KuLa
US Army Special Forces by a long shot.

We know what we're doing
Recently just looked up about the Iranian Embassy siege.

It took place on 30th April to the 5th of May 1980. Six gunman took 26 people hostage, most of them being BBC staff, one Police Officer and a few visitors. The hostage takers demanded that Arab prisoners be released and a safe passage out of the UK, the British Government did not grant a safe passage out and a siege would be placed. The Police negotiated with the hostage takers for six days, five hostages were released for minor concessions. On the sixth day one of the gunman got very annoyed that their demands weren't going anyway and he shot one of the hostages, dead. They threw his body out of the Embassy. The British Government then decided to send SAS to assault the Embassy. Soldiers deployed in through the roofs and blew open windows. The raid went on for 17 minutes and the SAS managed to rescue all the hostages except for one, they also killed five of the six terrorists. The remaining terrorist was sentenced to 27 years in prison.
[Image: alfred.png]
S.A.S for sure.