Competition | Floodify's Short Film
Looks really nice.

My guess is that it's him looking back to learn off his previous mistakes and memories and the blank picture is a picture that is yet to be taken and yet to happen.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Link
He's a man stuck in the past, and the only reason he reflects once is because if he keeps reflecting on the past instead of moving forward, time will speed up to meet him (death - as represented by the multiple versions of himself and why he appeared to be afraid of them). So in other words, it's not good to be stuck in the past because it will surely kill you to not be able to let go and keep moving forward.

Either that or he's a time traveler :P
The following 2 users Like trxsh's post:
  • Link, Floodify
(04-13-2016, 07:02 PM)Toxin Wrote: He's a man stuck in the past, and the only reason he reflects once is because if he keeps reflecting on the past instead of moving forward, time will speed up to meet him (death - as represented by the multiple versions of himself and why he appeared to be afraid of them). So in other words, it's not good to be stuck in the past because it will surely kill you to not be able to let go and keep moving forward.

Either that or he's a time traveler Tounge

Actually, you're so close. But it's not getting killed, although he will be forever in his state, but it's about some more... something mystical in the video.. somethings he perhaps he was close to see.

By the way, I love all the interpretations. That's why I want to do these kind of films, because you get so many interpretations.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Floodify, you're back?

A more fitting signature. 
(04-13-2016, 09:03 PM)Jono Wrote: Floodify, you're back?

he went back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANND he got flooded back

Nah haha.

Also, it's quite funny how that soundtrack is really similiar to that of the Harry Potter theme. Same director, so it explains it I guess.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jono
(04-14-2016, 10:59 AM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:

he went back AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANND he got flooded back

bdm tss, not the first and I reckon not the last Wink
I work with movies myself (Mostly in the editing and light part)
I really think that the Photography and Editing guys did a great job! I know how hard it can be to cut it all perfect and stuff Smile
Overall everyone did a super good job Cheese
Nice job making that movie!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(04-13-2016, 08:55 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:02 PM)Toxin Wrote: He's a man stuck in the past, and the only reason he reflects once is because if he keeps reflecting on the past instead of moving forward, time will speed up to meet him (death - as represented by the multiple versions of himself and why he appeared to be afraid of them). So in other words, it's not good to be stuck in the past because it will surely kill you to not be able to let go and keep moving forward.

Either that or he's a time traveler Tounge

Actually, you're so close. But it's not getting killed, although he will be forever in his state, but it's about some more... something mystical in the video.. somethings he perhaps he was close to see.

By the way, I love all the interpretations. That's why I want to do these kind of films, because you get so many interpretations.

So... He is stuck in the past, correct? He wouldn't necessarily die... And there was something he was close to seeing... Something mystical, you said... 

The lighthouse clearly symbolises something significant as you see it in the photographs, as well as that is where he first ran into himself.

Spoiler :
I was going to suggest him regretting suicide and forever being stuck in the past due to this, as there have been cases of people jumping from lighthouses. This would explain the blank photograph, as after you die there are no more memories that can be made.

I love this video, as there are so many ways that you could interpret is, however I'm not sure if I'd be able to guess correctly what exactly it was about.
he is stuck in limbo

+ all the other points that i've made
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Floodify