Poll: Who did/will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanders
31.58%
18 31.58%
Clinton
5.26%
3 5.26%
Trump
57.89%
33 57.89%
Cruz
3.51%
2 3.51%
Other Democrat
0%
0 0%
Other Republican
0%
0 0%
Independent (specific)
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for?
(05-04-2016, 10:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 04:17 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Sorry Hitman you stated that we can't talk if we don't live there however we can still have an opinion to be honest you can't command what people are allowed to say everyone is validated to a opinion I have nothing against you being a Trump supporter what so ever I would probably vote for him however I still believe that as other countries we may have an opinion.

I'm not saying you can't talk just don't come here with bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Not just to you but everyone.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-04-2016, 08:58 PM)shortcat Wrote:
Quote: 1. Banning Muslims won't happen. Its not constitutional.

Wrong. Where in the constitution does it prohibit this?

First amendment applies to its citizens. Banning a muslim from coming here and becoming a citizen is not prohibited in the Constitution. It may seem contradictory to the freedom of religion but it is not in direct violation. Muslims in this country are allowed to practice their religion, Trump wouldn't try and push against this.

No offense but I think you need a refresher on the constitution. You see, there is a thing called Congress in this country. It is broken, but it's there. And if you kindly read the excerpt here:

Quote:Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Congress can not make any law or policy that restricts any specific religion and for there to be a ban on Muslims in this country, it would have to go through congress. If President Trump issued an executive order restricting the travel of Muslims to and from this nation it would be challenged by the Supreme Court as is one of Obama's current executive orders.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-05-2016, 01:05 AM)Hitman Wrote: Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Thanks for pasting the 1st amendment. You did not prove that it is unconstitutional to ban a certain religion of immigrant. Please specify what part of the 1st amendment makes it unconstitutional to restrict what type of immigrant may come to the country.

As there are restrictions on freedom of speech for public good, there may be exceptions to other parts of the constitution. (See Schenck v. US)
Quote:Eric Posner: First, the immigration law delegates to the president extensive powers to exclude people who he thinks might threaten security, or any way might be detrimental to the interests of the United States.

Second, as a matter of Supreme Court precedent, the general rule - called the Plenary Power Doctrine - is that the normal, substantive, constitutional protections that we're accustomed to do not, generally speaking, apply to the immigration context. For example, a domestic law that applied only to Muslims in some way - the [constitutional] rule against such a domestic law wouldn't apply to an immigration law.
(05-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Hitman Wrote: I'm not saying you can't talk just don't come here with bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

No offense, but I don't know if you're feeling the need to compensate for something, but have you not realized your overaggressiveness? We're on an online forum with mostly 13 year olds, you know

Just read that quote, does that not reek of hostility to you? "DONT COME ON HERE AND TAKE BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU CANT BACK UP, OR YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF HAVING AN OPINION"
Did you hear me say you're not worthy of having an opinion?

You're going about your own thread very immaturely.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Ron Paul for president... oh wait

KakCraft
Fearless Commenter
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Falcon
(05-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 10:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 04:17 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

Sorry Hitman you stated that we can't talk if we don't live there however we can still have an opinion to be honest you can't command what people are allowed to say everyone is validated to a opinion I have nothing against you being a Trump supporter what so ever I would probably vote for him however I still believe that as other countries we may have an opinion.

I'm not saying you can't talk just don't come here with bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Ok so you're talking about facts however what Joe Joe said were facts. And to be honest I think sometimes people may think you're talking bullshit however we're not rude enough to state that to you as we've same kind of manners to be honest I believe you should stop trying to be a smartass and let others speak there opinions thank you
I have stated few facts and have quite a few more such as;

1) Wants to Introduce torturing for prisoners to receive information
2) Shooting in 5th Avenue and losing no voters
3) Banning Muslims
4) Building a wall between America and Mexico [Yes there is on there just a large one]
5) Blames the Mexicans for all of America's Problems
6) Punishing women for Abortions [Yes needs Congress]

Many of these things need Congress, yes. But still ideas or not they are quite radical. I don't know if he thinks he's God but sounds like a Hitler enthusiast and legitimately sounds like 1 Hitler and 9 Margret Thatcher merged into one person. Sounds extreme I know but as I stated yesterday its highly aimed at the young people and can isolate many. This paragraph what I truly think about Trump but those points are fact maybe he cant do them all but its highly extreme. Should we not use the word extremism for his ideology?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Hitman Wrote: bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Isn't that politics anyway?
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Hitman
(05-05-2016, 03:08 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Ok so you're talking about facts however what Joe Joe said were facts. And to be honest I think sometimes people may think you're talking bullshit however we're not rude enough to state that to you as we've same kind of manners to be honest I believe you should stop trying to be a smartass and let others speak there opinions thank you

Go ahead and recite the facts he has brought to the table with those statements. And you're one to talk about being a smart ass. Im not going to start in this thread as to why you are a smart ass but I think you know why already.

I have nothing wrong with people stating their opinions, just be ready to defend them and back them up when challenged. Yes I am coming at the statements of others because most of the opinions formed by people are based off of false statements or things they have no idea about. American politics just happens to be the biggest point I can go at it with foreigners who think they know their shit about the USA (no offense).

I welcome their statements and love the healthy debate. All opinions are welcome.

(05-05-2016, 03:48 PM)aviator Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Hitman Wrote: bullshit talking out of your ass you can't back up with facts.

Isn't that politics anyway?

True statement.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator