[FL]Snowredwolf
Name: [FL:RP]the best gamer  ever

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:110116747

Time/Date: 20:17 Today UK time

Summary: So someone purposefully slammed into my car and blue me up,i was left on 34 health he didn't stop to call a paramedic then came back and ran over my injured body causing me to die.Now i asked if i cold break NLR,Snow said no i asked why and he said,you died,he clearly isn't doing his job properly!

Evidence:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/286351283587091090/D633895408849B74EDF4978D3D27478A832E7936/

(copy and paste the link.)
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Hello Gamer,

Everytime you die you send @-calls asking if you can break NLR, just because you die doesn't mean it's obligated to break NLR.
I told you you should not break NLR as you died, which is also stated in the rules:
"3.3 *UPDATED* Do not go back to the area in which you died for until 10 minutes have passed unless given explicit permission from an administrator."
I did not give you permission, thus you cannot break NLR.
(04-10-2016, 09:21 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Gamer,

Everytime you die you send @-calls asking if you can break NLR, just because you die doesn't mean it's obligated to break NLR.
I told you you should not break NLR as you died, which is also stated in the rules:
"3.3 *UPDATED* Do not go back to the area in which you died for until 10 minutes have passed unless given explicit permission from an administrator."
Its not every time plus if it was and its still true you say no,how do you think that guy feels,how do you think i feel i lost an AWP to cdm'er you wouldn't even come t heel me!
(04-10-2016, 09:30 PM)cool12983 Wrote:

Its not every time plus if it was and its still true you say no,how do you think that guy feels,how do you think i feel i lost an AWP to cdm'er you wouldn't even come t heel me!

If someone is CDM'ing you on purpose you report such things with @-calls, you do not send a @-call saying "Can I get healed, I got CDM" etc. If we healed everyone that would be CDM'd that would eliminate the paramedic job.

As said, saying no to your request for breaking NLR is not abuse.
(04-10-2016, 09:34 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 09:30 PM)cool12983 Wrote:

If someone is CDM'ing you on purpose you report such things with @-calls, you do not send a @-call saying "Can I get healed, I got CDM" etc. If we healed everyone that would be CDM'd that would eliminate the paramedic job.

As said, saying no to your request for breaking NLR is not abuse.
M8 he didn't call a paramedic he just drove of then came back and drove over me!
Others breaking rules are not a grant for you to break rules yourself.

On top of that, it is perfectly fine for an administrator to refuse granting NLR permission if the situation calls for it.

I'm sorry you feel bad, but we can't always allow everyone to break NLR whenever a rule break occurs.

No abuse has been noted within this report and with that the admin abuse case is now closed.