Equalizer's Goodbye
Heart 
Hello guys,

Equal here, i've been inactive for a while, or i have been on the server but when i was on it was for 10 mins.

I really don't know what to say.

but the reason why im leaving is that, i'm getting bored somehow. Now u will probably think, "What the fuck is he talking about, FL is really fun!" Well i don't think so anymore.

We all make mistakes, i got a second chance, and i used it well.
I prefer u all do the same, becouse u were minge once, doesn't mean u will have to stay as one. And by that i mean, if u get permed and gets as lucky as me. USE THE GOD DAMN SECOND CHANCE TO CHANGE!

I will still be around forums to check by for new stuff and all that but i will not be joining any events or anything serious.
I got some messages for some guys:

Anakonda:

It really worked out between us, we had a great time from the beginning, u are the man. I will defently miss u alot!<3

ps. I got 2 million for ya, when we meet up on the server. Smile

Prune:
U turned out to be a awesome guy, after start talking to you for a day or two. u are epic, i'll miss u too!<3

ps. I got 1 million for you when we meet up on the server. Smile

Faustie:
U were always my favorite admin, very fair, and very sweet. I'll miss you alot!<3

ps. U got enough. XD

Andreas:
I know we will keep the touch, i got to know you very well, even before u got your admin status, u deserved it very well.<3

ps. U got enough. :p

StillAlive:
U also turned out to be an awesome guy, u got your admin and stuff, but never changed. U will probably hate me for leaving, but its ok. I'll miss you!<33

ps. I got a little special thing for ya, catch me on steam. Tounge

SoulRipper or Jan if i may:
[i]U are a very nice guy, doing an epic job to keep FL up running, thank you for doing this in the first place. I just dont know what to say, i will miss you very much. And ofc, keep up the good work soldier!<33

ps. Catch me on steam. Tounge

And others who will be missed very much!:

Vaqxination
7rozen_7ear_|BE|
TheBlackShadowOfGod
Shadow
Elder
7dast
badbie
Eeee394
GunFISHHHYy
WorldWideCoffee
Galaxy
Visual
Small Bear
Dryblood
Pechvarry
The Pony Loving Admin. (Pinkie Pie/Mikey The Fox)
Boolean
Dermy To The Max
The Enemy Snipaah
Privat Toast

Ehm, and just for the haters, please do not post, if its not positive. Srsly, i want this thread here and not moved to Off-Topic becouse of flaming and stuff, just keep

it to your selfs and we will all be happy. thank you.

This was the final words from Equalizer.

Goodbye FearlessRP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVyggTKDcOE&ob=av3e

Please share your feelings it was really hard for me to post this thread, i actually started crying while i was writing this. U will always be in my heart! I've never paid anything over 1 dollar and never spend more than 5 hours to a community before this. It was really something special, and now people think. "Lol, that guy needs to get a life." i say, this was apart of my life.

Hopefully someday i will be back,

Farewell, ladies and gentlements.<33

Please ignore any spelling mistakes and other failures.
... but... but... Sad
You will be missed my love <3
but i just met you D=, it was good playing with you those few times Sad

goodbye T_T

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
[Image: onelove.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-31-2011, 03:56 AM)Equalizer Wrote: [Image: onelove.jpg]

i.....dont...know...why...but i want to listen to bob marley now for some reason Thinking

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Equal.... I will miss you my friend D:
I would have something more deep and sad however I thought you would rather have this.

[Image: forequal.png]
I'm gonna miss you, you are/were one of my Best Friends in FL Sad

[Image: spray_trollface_copy3.png]
It doesnt mind if i know you not so much, but i will miss you Equal :3
it is nice that i met you here
pfffft, I did not even get a proper mention.

Goodbye Equal.