The glory of Evocity (The third) "Office Slavery"
Video 
Allrighty! I want to thank you so much for the support and hope that you will enjoy the next video as much as the others. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSo1xQ7I9Po
The following 8 users Like Horseman's post:
  • trxsh, Jonas, eazy b, Mist, Yellow, Joe Joe, DreeBott, summotion
That was hilarious xD keep 'em coming!
omg amazing
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
So funny :')
Yeeeees!
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

Next time I will hunt you down with my Dank Memes and Lions just to see you work xD
Omg xD i cant stop laughing this. Hey Horseman can i join your adventure :3?

(04-10-2016, 07:34 PM)Yellow Wrote: Omg xD i cant stop laughing this. Hey Horseman can i join your adventure :3?

Thank you for your interest and certainly. Everybody can join in, but we are gathering material rather rarely, due to the long editing process. I will focus on old material we have recorded around 2 years ago, from another game. But after that is out, we will work on the next project and you, like anyone else is welcome to join then!
(04-11-2016, 09:13 AM)Horseman Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 07:34 PM)Yellow Wrote: Omg xD i cant stop laughing this. Hey Horseman can i join your adventure :3?

Thank you for your interest and certainly. Everybody can join in, but we are gathering material rather rarely, due to the long editing process. I will focus on old material we have recorded around 2 years ago, from another game. But after that is out, we will work on the next project and you, like anyone else is welcome to join then!

HMU when ya'll start working on new things ;)
[Image: GIF-Christian-Bale-impressive-very-nice-GIF.gif?gs=a]

PS: How long did it take for you to edit this?
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]