Unban request
Your name:OBAMATOOKMYCHIP

Your SteamID: STEAM 0:0:1114423199

Your ban ID:71015

Banned by:[FL] SnowredWolf     

Reason: EXPOLITNG 

Involved:Jackz [b](JACKTRAID)[/b]

Why we should unban you: To be honest I didn't even know why I was banned all I did was place prop raidos down that never even worked so I asked can you unban me or just shorten the time down and the reason was we placed all the radios down was to make nexus sound a better place. also just to add [FL] snowredwolf did not come speak to me about the issue he just banned me surely he could of just had a look at what was going and maybe a blacklist from props a just a kick would of been more suitable not a perma ban for spawning some prop radios and not speaking to me about the issue
Your ban will be discussed within the team, please be patient.
Okay I will
is there any news on my unban guys ?
(04-10-2016, 04:44 PM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: is there any news on my unban guys ?

Be patient, it'll take longer than an hour.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
okay and thanks for the reply Falcao !
so has there been any develop from the team over my ban or should I check back again later
Please be patient, such cases takes time.
It may take up to a week depending on the situation.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Hello OBAMATOOKMYCHIP,

We've now been discussing your ban and we've come to a conclussion on this.
We'll not give you a permanent suspension from the servers as it was a minor exploit you were using, however we will give you another punishment for your actions. We've come up with 2 different suspension which you may choose between yourself, as soon as you reply which option you'd like to take place we'll approve the unban request.

Option 1: One months ban from the servers
Option 2: 30 hours blacklist from pte (Props, toolgun & Entities)

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
Option 2 please and thanks