Removal of Raid rule 14.5
(04-13-2016, 01:03 PM)Lesanka Wrote: I agree with being able to raid the president for banning cars. I also agree with being able to call out the police to distract them from something else. However I do not agree with the removal of rule 14.5, simply because it would inspire fighting for no reason and over no objective.

It makes perfect sense to protect your base of operations as a criminal who is making money from illegal goods etc., but what kind of a criminal simply wants to get in a gunfight and quite likely die? We have FearRP because you want to protect your own life. We don't allow suicide RP for the same reason, because we can't have people jumping off the Nexus every 5 minutes for no reason. We also don't allow terrorism RP because people who might want to roleplay otherwise would just die for no reason. Those are all because we value life on CityRP, it is one of the most important aspects of humanity as a whole. Otherwise we wouldn't really be alive.

I get it that it's fun to shoot and all, but this is a roleplay server and you should have at least some reason for your actions. Perhaps you got in an argument with a different criminal group. Perhaps the government has been tipped off about your drug lab operations and you want to protect yourself and your money. Perhaps you want to break your boss out of jail.

If it is shooting purely for the sake of shooting, why not play CS:GO instead? Can aggressive RP even be considered RP if you don't even have a background criminal roleplay and it is simply RDM?

There has to be a better way to allow more freedom for aggressive roleplayers, other than removing rule 14.5, and with it removing any common sense a roleplay character (even on semi-serious RP) should have.

I 100% Agree.
Heelo guys, I believe that Ghost is the unbeatable

#TeamRaidbaiting
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Link
(04-13-2016, 07:20 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 03:22 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I love how the only people who have a problem with this rule are the ones that do the raid baiting. Its quite funny honestly. You speak about it being RP Ghost but each time I have seen you do it you sit on your raised platform with your guns drawn in straight view of any officer who exits the Nexus and looks that way and wait for them to raid you. That is all you do. You do nothing more then that. SO stop trying bullshit everyone and say "oh its ruining my RP!" because you never RPed with it before the rule was there anyways.

I love how you're still here crying after you lost interest and resigned

Haven't lost interest bud. I'm sorry that I actually have a life and a family to take care of rather then sit in my room and think about how I be asshole all day. I left due to the fact that I don't really have the time to come on and administrate when people are on. Normally when I get on there is about 3 maybe 4 people on one server.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 2 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • MegaOmega, Grunt
(04-13-2016, 07:53 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:07 AM)Nuka Wrote: ^^ so true. It happens with everyone. You'll sit there in a group of gas masks, wait for cops to see, and then slaughter them all because of that damn slums apartments which IMO should be banned for use as a base

If you're stating that the slums apartments is OP then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. We, the people that defend it are more than happy for you and your best men to go and defend it and I bet we'll easily wipe you out.

Just because YOU can't win doesn't mean that the base is OP.

Fuck off. I know how to get into that base, the breach method and props but it does not work unless you have a stellar SRU team.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 6 users Like Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Link, , MegaOmega, Grunt, Zan
This is a halla dumb idea. It would only cause people to spend their time raid baiting instead of actually RPing.
The following 1 user Likes Jerrycat's post:
  • MegaOmega
The issue is with this rule is it disallows the ability to stand open-gunned to defend a base because it could be seen as baiting. When I am doing ClanRP, or militaryRP being limited to not be able to have guns fully drawn because I could be possibly 'baiting' does in fact limit my RP.
(04-13-2016, 07:33 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 07:07 AM)Nuka Wrote: ^^ so true. It happens with everyone. You'll sit there in a group of gas masks, wait for cops to see, and then slaughter them all because of that damn slums apartments which IMO should be banned for use as a base

If you're stating that the slums apartments is OP then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. We, the people that defend it are more than happy for you and your best men to go and defend it and d props but it does not work unless you have a stellar SRU team.I bet we'll easily wipe you out.

Fuck off. I know how to get into that base, the breach method an

That is my point exactly, it isn't the dupe that is the issue it's the people attacking and defending that are the biggest difference.
Here's an idea for you, don't stand on the elevated platform with guns aimed down the street. Instead don't aim them at all. If you are approached by police don't immediately run back inside and take defensive positions and start shouting, maybe talk to the police and if they get violent, you get violent. If they want to search and you can't convince them to go away, take defensive positions.

just my thoughts.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Link
(04-13-2016, 07:33 PM)Nuka Wrote:

If you're stating that the slums apartments is OP then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. We, the people that defend it are more than happy for you and your best men to go and defend it and I bet we'll easily wipe you out.

Fuck off. I know how to get into that base, the breach method and props but it does not work unless you have a stellar SRU team.

So why doesn't he receive a warning for telling someone to fuck off, when I did sarcastically in off-topic?
-Support

AggressiveRP is good for the server but too much can cause people to leave.