Removal of Raid rule 14.5
14.5 *UPDATED* Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

This rule completely destroys how agressiveRP works. With this rule it assumes that a criminal wants to keep a low profile which is an assumption. 

The game is semi-serious and is not completely realistic and limits the enjoyment that people can have on the servers.
The following 8 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Awestruck, eazy b, Random, Kahjo, JackZ, goigle!, Ratatoskrr, god
-Support
-support

Shouldn't this be in suggestions?

Why would any criminal want to be raided? I don't see any reason they would other than to kill farm. No sane criminal wants to be aught committing crime, that's just stupid.
This is a discussion, I want to see what peoples view are.
(04-09-2016, 11:20 AM)mintblackbeard Wrote: -support

Why would any criminal want to be raided? I don't see any reason they would other than to kill farm. No sane criminal wants to be aught committing crime, that's just stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wups didn't know its in Discussions...

But still..

Why would any criminal want to be raided? I don't see any reason they would other than to kill farm. No sane criminal wants to be aught committing crime, that's just stupid.
However, i dont think it would be good to remove it..
Ma Opinion
(04-09-2016, 12:22 PM)Dan Dan Wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because it's unrealistic doesn't mean that it shouldn't be added. I don't see you complaining that you can hold galils in your inventory, that you are able to self medic yourself, that you can spawn a car out of thin air.

With your sense of mind you'd want all of this to be removed which is the heart of FL.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • eazy b
(04-09-2016, 10:47 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: 14.5 *UPDATED* Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

This rule completely destroys how agressiveRP works. With this rule it assumes that a criminal wants to keep a low profile which is an assumption. 

The game is semi-serious and is not completely realistic and limits the enjoyment that people can have on the servers.

+Support

Reasons already stated by GHOST.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
-Support.
That rule has ben added for a reason, and calling the police to you on purpose Is just a horrible Idea as you can keep on killing them.

So I wouldnt see any reason of having this removed. You shouldnt promote agressiveRP that much and this rule Is a perfect border for having It a bit Into a order.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]