Mysteriality's Unban Request
Your name: Mysteriality 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78143035

Your ban ID: 67749

Banned by: Originally [FL] Skummet, extended by Pear

Reason: Running on ragdolls. /Extended by Pear, 11th ban in 82 hours.

Involved: I'm not entirely sure, due to it being so long ago. (over 5 months ago)

Why we should unban you: Firstly, what I did was stupid, immature and to say the least unfair to whoever I ran on if they were already dead or possibly tazed or sleeping and I completely understand why I was banned. Skummet did the right thing by banning me.

Then hours later, my ban was extended by Pear for all the right reasons. It was my eleventh ban which in my opinion is completely absurd. 

5 months ago, I was a total minge. CDM'ing innocent role players, failing to comply in role play situations, basically breaking every rule there was. Since then I think I have matured A LOT. And I have to admit, I miss the server and community on Fearless. I checked on the ban page you have on the website and saw I have about 20 days left of the 6 month ban Pear extended and I just simply couldn't wait. I want to re-introduce myself into the community again as a solid role player and a strong advocate for realism role play. Since the ban I have participated in several other role plays on Garry's Mod and I believe I have improved my RP skills drastically. Fearless seems like a really solid platform to put my role play skills to the test and i'm super excited for the future with realistic role play as a genre. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I hope you forgive the mistakes I have made in the past. (again, over 5 months ago) If there is any way you can remove my past bans so I could possibly have a clean record and start fresh, which I doubt and completely understand if you cannot do that.

Cheers,
Mysteriality
I'm glad to see you realise what you have been spending your time with on FL is unacceptable.
However I feel like you should sit out these 20 days that are left, and be glad you hadn't been permed yet.
You're most certainly welcome again when those 20 days have expired.

Denied.