Poll: What do you Think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Radio donation website management needs to add credit to the author.
25.00%
1 25.00%
You don't care what happens to this community if it gets shut down for copyright enfringment
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fearless radio
Look this is ridiculous they quote on the "new donation system page" that WE have created a donation system, no you have not. You have customized an existing donation page. This one, https://scriptfodder.com/scripts/view/56...ion-system
You have basically stolen it. You have not given credit to his creation. Here are all the laws regarding copyright. Here. I suggest reading chapter 5. He is selling this script on the basis you give credit to his work. You are breaking these rules by basically rebranding his content. You have claimed to of made this. Alson the terms page of the donation system you have clawed this is your work and a personal project.  I will say this one more time you need to give him credit. You are making profit off the donation system he wants credit for HIS donation system. Give him credit.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
They've created a donator page using the template. They didn't take credit for the script. You might of taken it the wrong way. You also don't have to give credit for that script depending on what you're using it for. I've used scripts such as VCMod and other scripts from scriptfodder on old communities I used to run. I never gave them any credit at all and I made money off of donations. I don't see what you're trying to cause here, but I feel like they're not doing anything wrong at all. If you don't like their new donation system then just drop it and deal with it. There's no point in trying anything cause you're just going to destroy your reputation with the radio team. I've already starting looking other ways on you. I hope this did not offend you. The radio is also a side-project and NOT apart of the Fearless Community it is partnered. So, technically the only thing to be shutdown would be the radio. Keep that in mind my friend.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Merle's post:
  • Grunt, DreeBott