UBR Rudy
(04-09-2016, 02:55 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I don't have final say here but I do not trust you. You knowingly abused a bug without saying a word about it. Also if I remember correctly, now I could be wrong, I do believe that we banned you for DAing as well. As well as possibly on the TS for some reason as well.
you might be thinking about Randy he was banned for exploiting and double accounting and people think im friends with them i dont even know these guys im from the netherlands i play only with netherlands people
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
It maybe hence why I said don't take me fully for it. Either looking back in my saved files for the clan bug abuse I see at least screenshots with you abusing the bug and that is all that I was able to find that day. Who knows how long you had actually known about it. I still do not trust you but that is no longer up to me as I am not staff anymore.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(04-09-2016, 11:20 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: It maybe hence why I said don't take me fully for it. Either looking back in my saved files for the clan bug abuse I see at least screenshots with you abusing the bug and that is all that I was able to find that day. Who knows how long you had actually known about it. I still do not trust you but that is no longer up to me as I am not staff anymore.

i understand you completely i dont lie or anything in this UBR // so i bought donator and 6 money packs then the next day some random guy walked up to me and said this glitch and than that day i used it and the next day i used it a little bit then i got banned by you i made 1,4mil or something and gave alot of shit away (and by giving alot shit away i mean its with the 1.4mil i made) thats it have only 40k on this acc now Proof: Name: Billy Escobar
Clan: None
Money: $46,869
Donator: 0 days
Time played: 134 Hours
RP Points: 0 (view details)
License plate: DROP500

This is maybe a simple explanation how it was i see you in teamspeak im down somewhere in a channel im down for a good talk
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Unban request approved.

You'll be unbanned on the terms that your inventory and money will be reset to the starting amount and if any sort of similar incident to this happens again you will be permanently suspended from Fearless and will not be given another chance.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator