UBR Rudy
Your name: Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 66316

Banned by: NightHawkd he was a admin before

Reason: Exploiting The Clan system almost 1 year ago

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: i really like to play again it happend almost a year ago, my friends are still playing this so thats why i want to come back i really hope it is posible i know what i have done and what i have done is not good im sorry.

Greatings Rudy - Sorry
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
What makes you think it is okay to let you return when you exploited s bug in our clan system that gave you an economic advantage over everyone else?

That is absolutely unacceptable and I do not believe people who commit acts as you have done should never be allowed to play on our server.

I'll reach out to NightHawk to see if he can comment on this.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-08-2016, 03:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: What makes you think it is okay to let you return when you exploited s bug in our clan system that gave you an economic advantage over everyone else?

That is absolutely unacceptable and I do not believe people who commit acts as you have done should never be allowed to play on our server.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

im so sorry that i have done this i know my mistakes i really like to come back and if i please get a second chance ? its stupid that i have done something like that a guy just persuaded me to do this Stuff the guy that did this ..... yeah i dont even know that guy only spoke with him when he said me this trick when i got banned he just disappeared im asking this nicely to the fearless team 
Heart 
(04-08-2016, 03:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: What makes you think it is okay to let you return when you exploited s bug in our clan system that gave you an economic advantage over everyone else?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

it would be so nice to come back i enjoyed this server so much Please ?
In my opinion, I think Rudy deserves a second chance. Looking over it, it's been a long while since this happened and people change over time which has been evident with myself.

Supporting an unban.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-08-2016, 04:36 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: In my opinion, I think Rudy deserves a second chance. Looking over it, it's been a long while since this happened and people change over time which has been evident with myself.

Supporting an unban.

Thanks for the support!
I would agree with unban if account money and inventory get wiped because we don't know how the money was obtained.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(04-08-2016, 06:33 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I would agree with unban if account money and inventory get wiped because we don't know how the money was obtained.

I agree soulripper if you want we can talk a little over teamspeak im in it now
I would be happy to see you back, wipe your inventory and money and set you back to the starting amount, that would work fine.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
I don't have final say here but I do not trust you. You knowingly abused a bug without saying a word about it. Also if I remember correctly, now I could be wrong, I do believe that we banned you for DAing as well. As well as possibly on the TS for some reason as well.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda