The Santini Wedding
Another Santini thread this time a wedding that goes succesfuly between Jason Statham [AwestruckBullet] Lorenza Santini [MelonSuprise, KimmyPooh]. So the Don Santini [Avgar] was looking to get his young daughter married and an old family friend Jason Statham was the chosen one. After all the work that the Soldatos and the Caporegime put in the Don picked an Old Family Friend and he was going to have a wedding in the back garden here are some people involved:

Avgar- The Father of the daughter
JDog- The priest
Lesanka- The Mother of the daughter
Melon Suprise aka. Kimmy- The young girl getting married
AwestruckBullet- The chosen one to marry the mans daughter

Now for the visitor's
Me, Josh- Visitor
DylanJPenn- Visitor
Gassy- Visitor
The President- Visitor
OutgoingJake the Vice President- Visitor
Tomo- Visitor and organiser
Turtle- Visitor and organiser

So well done to everyone in this RP here is a video link to it, I was accuatly sick at this RP point [like honestly sick in my chair] because I was laughing to much at JDog as we were in TS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1B5hG4G...e=youtu.be
The following 4 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Kimpow, Kippsee, mintblackbeard, Lesanka
Cuties
This will not go unnoticed, Lorenza.. Thanks for letting me know.
Now, I got buisness to do.

~Tony 'Serpent' Santini.

[Image: bb16da19895c57e11e695709a6c02e5e.jpg]

Congratulations. You cowards, couldn't do it while I was actually online? Wink <3
You missed me and DuckOnQuack
Dind't she marry masternoda already?, that's odd, wait till he gets to know.. damn
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Jonas Wrote: Dind't she marry masternoda already?, that's odd, wait till he gets to know.. damn

I did on another character. I have three key-characters. Kimmball Winslet, Charlotte Sinclair and Lorenza Santini. Two of them are now married off to someone else. I RP as multiple characters to get the most out of RP. Smile

Hope that explains it!
(04-07-2016, 08:01 PM)MelonSuprise Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 06:47 PM)Jonas Wrote: Dind't she marry masternoda already?, that's odd, wait till he gets to know.. damn

I did on another character. I have three key-characters. Kimmball Winslet, Charlotte Sinclair and Lorenza Santini. Two of them are now married off to someone else. I RP as multiple characters to get the most out of RP. Smile

Hope that explains it!

Welcome to the forums Wink.
(your first post).
(04-07-2016, 08:18 PM)Mist Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 08:01 PM)MelonSuprise Wrote:

Hope that explains it!

Welcome to the forums Wink.
(your first post).
I was nervous typing that. I'm such a plebian. ;~;
Congratulations guys <3
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Congratulations, unfortunately I missed it though.