Gmod crashes whilst joining
I had this same problem about a week ago. I couldn't find an answer and I try'd everything. The thing that finally worked for me to enter the server is to add -autoexec to you launch settings for Garry's Mod.

You can do this by doing these steps:

1. Go to Steam
2. Go to your library and find Garry's Mod
3. Right click where it says Garry's Mod on the Tab on the left and press properties (Shown here > http://i.imgur.com/lNapRnu.png)
4. The Game properties should come up and you press the Button for Set Launch Options
5. Type in -autoexec and press Ok
6. Launch Game and try to join Garry's Mod

Things to note

*Don't have the game open when you are doing this
*Be Online on Steam

Please post back to see if this Method works, If not. I'll try and find another one I try'd

Thanks!
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
(04-15-2016, 01:00 PM)Darkside Wrote: I had this same problem about a week ago. I couldn't find an answer and I try'd everything. The thing that finally worked for me to enter the server is to add -autoexec to you launch settings for Garry's Mod.

You can do this by doing these steps:

1. Go to Steam
2. Go to your library and find Garry's Mod
3. Right click where it says Garry's Mod on the Tab on the left and press properties (Shown here > http://i.imgur.com/lNapRnu.png)
4. The Game properties should come up and you press the Button for Set Launch Options
5. Type in -autoexec and press Ok
6. Launch Game and try to join Garry's Mod

Things to note

*Don't have the game open when you are doing this
*Be Online on Steam

Please post back to see if this Method works, If not. I'll try and find another one I try'd

Thanks!

Thank you for the idea but sadly it has not worked
[Image: unknown.png]
Higher your model detail, so the cars show up. Type in mat_dxlevel 90 in the console, fixed my problem anyways.
(04-15-2016, 07:56 PM)Cookiro Wrote: Higher your model detail, so the cars show up. Type in mat_dxlevel 90 in the console, fixed my problem anyways.

Thank you for the Idea, Sadly it has not worked
[Image: unknown.png]