Ban Req on [FL:RP] Georgy
1)
http://sendvid.com/58mj4g4u

Ok, this video proves the fading door abuse, but not visually. The game sounds prove it, look at the beginning. My friend NiT walks in. As you can see in my screenshots in 2), the left is blocked off. That means NiT must be in that first area, since the molotov did not get the props.

You hear a keypad open, then you see the bullets hit me throught he wall. They hit me through the wall because Georgy is shooting at NiT Grit. NiT grit dies as I am receiving those shots. It is clear that he used the keypad and shot Nit grit as he entered the base. That's fading door abuse, specifically because he would have to sit still in order to crack it anyway. This can be checked in the logs as well, (that I received those bullet shots right as Nit grit died)

" Now you being in front of my keypad looking away for about 7 seconds thas an advantage i took."
that's a straight up lie, you can see in my video that you start shooting right as nit grit enters. He is INSIDE YOUR BASE and trying to get in, he wasnt looking away for seven seconds, thats just bullshit.

2)
" Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window."

(first screenshot is reference to the closed door on the left)

[Image: ZTBXCvy.png]
[Image: KTm7PLF.png]
Me making the keypad on the wall is an advantage not breaking the rules, On the video you can clearly see your friend just crouches looking away from the kaypad for about 5 seconds justs sits there, I am not abusing it.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
hi dfs
The props used in the window in the provided screenshots that they use as "one way windows" are in fact bulletproof. As for the fading door abuse allegations, you can hear the keypad being triggered then they shoot at you.

When you go back to the door to peer in, you can see the door had remained open. Fading door abuse would be if they opened it, shot you, closed it. There is no fading door abuse noted in this instance. As for the contra basing allegation, there is no proof of there being contraband in the property so we have nothing to go on in this case.

We thank you for the report and for being patient throughout the process. This report is Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator