Ban Req on [FL:RP] Georgy
Name of player: Georgy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

Time in GMT: GMT-7 5:30ish

Server: v2d

Summary:Broke following rules:
1) Basing, armed, as a black market dealer.
2) 
Quote:18.6 Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props as part of a doomfort or to make it easier for you to shoot attackers is not allowed.

The first couple seconds of the video are there to prove that he broke this rule.
3)
Quote:18.5 Do not use the fading door tool to fade a prop away in order to shoot.

[b]He[/b] killed NiT by abusing this. You can also hear in the video that there is a click of a keypad and then he shoots at me through the wall. Also, while i am going across the hallway past that room, you can see that the left side of the room is faded, so he was activating it in combat.

Evidencehttp://sendvid.com/9vqamlus
[Image: 0E234D557349F4C9D3FEBADB9178CDDB11C41110] (proof he is BMD)
First of all an admin was watching the whole thing and didnt do anything cause i wasnt doing ahything wrong, second of all you knocked on our door asked my friend of we were selling drugs we said no and you randomly shot him down, thats a random raid. Now you being in front of my keypad looking away for about 7 seconds thas an advantage i took.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Post the full video that it shows you shooting my friend for no reason when he opened the door.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-07-2016, 12:50 AM)Georgy Wrote: Post the full video that it shows you shooting my friend for no reason when he opened the door.

How about you defend the  allegations, thats the point of this thread, whether or not you should be banned
A BMD can be armed and own a house.

What he can not do is have a base and contrafarm in there.
However there is no evidence given here of him doing that.

Is this all the evidence you have?
If so, I will have to deny this for insufficient evidence.
I am deffending myself, why dont you state the reason you random raided me. A bmd cannot go around with a gun but it can defend homself from raiders.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-07-2016, 12:52 AM)Agorith Wrote: A BMD can be armed and own a house.

Hello admin, thank you for looking at one of the three things I accused your friend of doing and then leaving, it must make your job simple.

First off, if you argue that is a house, that is full of bullshit. That's not a house, that's a base. it has one-sided metal textures, he is using an automatic weapon to shoot at intruders, he clearly is setting up more than a BMD is allowed to

And dude, no shit I cant provide proof of the contraband. He abused fading door (one of my other 3 arguments that you ignored) and made it impossible to even get inside, and molotovs didnt do shit.

Third, why did you ignore the rule I posted about the fact you cannot use 1-sided textures besides windows? That's a violation, why are you pretending like its not?
Quote:18.6 Props with one-sided textures are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props as part of a doomfort or to make it easier for you to shoot attackers is not allowed.
Who is saying i am ignoring? You had shotguns i cannot open the keypad knowing i was gonna die, i needed to open it when ever i knew i was safe. And i say again i cannot go ahead fightinf with guns but i can defens myself in my own home, and you never stated the reason why you felt the right to raid me.
The original Cuban Minge
(04-07-2016, 12:56 AM)shortcat Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 12:52 AM)Agorith Wrote: A BMD can be armed and own a house.

Hello admin, thank you for looking at one of the three things I accused your friend of doing and then leaving, it must make your job simple.

First off, if you argue that is a house, that is full of bullshit. That's not a house, that's a base. it has one-sided metal textures, he is using an automatic weapon to shoot at intruders, he clearly is setting up more than a BMD is allowed to

And dude, no shit I cant provide proof of the contraband. He abused fading door (one of my other 3 arguments that you ignored) and made it impossible to even get inside, and molotovs didnt do shit.

Third, why did you ignore the rule I posted about the fact you cannot use 1-sided textures besides windows? That's a violation, why are you pretending like its not?

First of all, you can drop the immature attitude towards me.
I handle most of the courthouse, I am not biased.

Second, the reason I ignore 2 out of 3 of your accusations is because none of those have any proof to back them up.
Am I just supposed to believe you on your word? That is not how PR's get handled.

Either you provide more sufficient evidence or I will have to deny this.
In the video provided no proof is shown of him breaking any rule whatsoever.
Re-opened due to player claiming he has further evidence trough PM.