Dopeassclouds - Unban Request
Your name: Dope ass clouds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105833391
Your ban ID: 70907
Banned by: [FL] Falcao
Reason: Scamming
Involved: Me, [FL] Falcao, and the guy I ripped off which I can not remember the name of.
Why unban or reduce the ban-time greatly:

I was a Gangster, and a guy asked if somebody has any food for him, I said that he can get 5 chinese food for 1500.
Then I notice and say I only have 4, and gave it to him.- I then drove away, later to get banned by [FL] Falcao for scamming.
Im currently at only 17 hours, but I've fallen in love with Fearless, and dont want to take a break for 3 months, not a break at all.
I was not aware of such a baggatelic "scam" could give such a unfair punishment.
Im very sorry, I know it was wrong, and I will not do it again, but then again this was all because of 1 chinese food.
I will ask of you to understand my situation as a pretty new player, who tries to adjust himself to more seriousRP rather than darkRP. I didnt think, figured that to give him 4 chinese when thats thats what I got was pretty much okay, after all - it's only one chinese food we're talking about.
Could you please forgive my sins, and show mercy on me, Falcao?

- Thanks
Markus Nilsen, Dope ass clouds.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I must a agree that 3 months for 1 chinese food is a tad bit harsh.
Haha!
Best of luck, I like roleplaying with you cause you're a bad ass motherfucker. - Its a shame that you're gone.

Not involved - Warned.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
Right, so you want me to unban you based off the facts that you're new and you didn't think it mattered too much?

You know you scammed someone and no matter how much you scammed them by, it's still a major rule break.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-07-2016, 03:05 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, so you want me to unban you based off the facts that you're new and you didn't think it mattered too much?

You know you scammed someone and no matter how much you scammed them by, it's still a major rule break.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

I understand your point of view, Falcao. - And I agree.
I understand that scamming, whatever the reason, or the item/quantity of it is not unacceptable.
But then again, I ask that you show mercy upon me since Im a new player, who is under devlopement from DarkRP, but really enjoyed my stay at fearless.
I think that by now - I have learned my lession.
You, or anybody else, will not see anything like this incident from me in the future.
I give you my word, and my [FL] badge.

Please, Im begging you.

Best regards.
Markus Nilsen - Dopeassclouds
Approved.

I'll give you another shot, the ban will stay on record for the future but it will not mean a last chance or whatnot, but I suggest taking a read of the rules.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator