NightHawkd's and Turtle's Wedding, the Santini destruction [for Tomo]
So as you may know both NightHawkd and Turtle were getting married yesterday, but a man name Tomo was not very happy with the wedding going on he wanted Turtle so he contacted the Santini family aka. The Corelones.
List of the Santini Family:
Avgar: The Don
Josh: Caporegime
Mist: Caporegime
Carl: Assicoate
Negen- Memeber
Hunter- Memeber
Agorith-Assicoate
Daniel O'Connor-Memeber
There was a few more however I can't remeber them be sure to reply if you were apart of The Santini Family

So carrying on with my story this wedding was going to be destructed Tomo wanted it to be like that and take Turtle hostage. The Santini family broke into the church and took Turtle hostage and killed Nighthawkd destroying their special day

Sorry for the bad quality and not hearing my microphone however skip to about 7 minutes if you want to see all the action occour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdD4Q2zSVE
The following 15 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • data expunged :(, Jonas, Tomo, Random, Mist, Avgar, Joulle, Lesanka, summotion, eazy b, Ghost, WalrusWaffles, Yellow, Infernaw, Kimpow
I can't believe that I missed this. Just when I went offline you guys decide to do it.
Never lucky. But thanks for mentioning me in the thread anyway <3.

I love Hunter's nerdgasm after ruining the wedding, lol.
i was actually the black dude that sneaked away behind a pole and called the police lol
JoshZ I was there as a soldato, Daniel O'Connor.
Attacking the church all tough, manly and mature.... when they leave. OH MY GOOOD that was amazing oh my gawwwd XD best part of the video.Cheese
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
savage af
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Explains why Nighthawkd resigned lol.
Regards, Midget

That's why there were loads of Corleones running down the streets! I thought you we're going to mess up the president! (If that was y'all)

Well played.
As we were walking to the church a guy said "Wow, that's a lot of Corleones. I mean, Santinis." So yeah, probably us. :p
Dammit i really wanted join D: well better next time :p

But anyways as always Santini Wins