Police Radio (Voice)
Information 
Title of Suggestion: Voice Police Radio

Description: You should be able to press a button and use voice chat to Talk in Police radio

Why: It would be easier for cops to arrest people as when cops are typing, sometimes the criminals would run away then you lose them. Also in pursuits, it's hard to do the /pursuit and you could just you voice chat to talk in the radio.

It just makes life easier
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
You have my support for the radio in general, however there's bad points to it as well. There was a voice radio back in ' The old times ' however as you can tell. It was removed due to abuse down the radio. However, I'm sure they was gathering information about having it where the officer or the government official talking, shows there name in the corner of the screen?

+/- Neutral for this thread. Thanks for idea!
Pretty sure it has been suggested multiple times before.

+Support anyway..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Please check if it has been suggested before you post yours.

This has been suggested multiple times, actually more than 10 times. All denied for duplicate except from one that actually got approved which means that the government voice radio is already approved.
This thread will probably get denied because of that.

Anyway keep up with the ideas and keep making suggestions, It can only make the server better Wink
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
As Balls said this was suggested so many times. But still i support this +Support

Sorry my bad for not checking
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
+support (for lyf)

This has been suggested a gazillion times but I still support this idea.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
Well. There is really no need to + or - support this as it has already been approved Cheese

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...lice+radio
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
I Really dont know why no one is checking the Suggestions first, this was suggested so many times my god...
Still +Support
there is ts but hey
+ support