Unban Gombie O..O
Your name: Gombie O..O

Your ban ID:4424

Reason: Double account, to avoid ban

Hey i was at a lan party with my friend Sommer. I started playing RP at your server last friday and really enjoyed it!. Sunday while we were cop RPing my friend sommer accidently shot soulrippers car, so he fired a shot at the car, by reflex. That resultet in a weeks ban for Sommer, but that isnt the case. My friend can accept a weeks ban, but he only tried to apologise, through my account. AND that! resulted a perm ban for me. IM SORRY! but it wasnt double account!!!.

Sorry, had to
http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-b87241ee17aa...832f3339fb
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-30-2011, 06:27 PM)clau2602 Wrote: Your name: Gombie O..O

Your ban ID:4424

Reason: Double account, to avoid ban

Hey i was at a lan party with my friend Sommer. I started playing RP at your server last friday and really enjoyed it!. Sunday while we were cop RPing my friend sommer accidently shot soulrippers car, so he fired a shot at the car, by reflex. That resultet in a weeks ban for Sommer, but that isnt the case. My friend can accept a weeks ban, but he only tried to apologise, through my account. AND that! resulted a perm ban for me. IM SORRY! but it wasnt double account!!!.

I agree. i totally stand by my ban on a week. but now i got a really bad conscience for my friend. as long as hes gonna be unbanned. not immedattely but maybe a week. well as long as he gets unbanned
Double account = not cool

Sanderson warned.

The thing is it wasnt double account, we were playing on two seperate accounts, im gombie and i own my own account. Sommer owns Sommers account. Is that double account? its just a harmless LAN party.
Lets wait untill the banning admin responds to this.
I've received a PM from you ingame with: SoulRipper I'm sorry blabla. So I thought it was a double account. Nervous Also if he is sorry he should make an unban request not annoy me even more than he already did.

Also I've never heard of a shooting-on-cars-reflex.

Anyway your perm is removed, his ban will stay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-30-2011, 06:54 PM)Privat Toast Wrote: Double account = not cool

Sanderson warned.

i dont get why i got a warning..