Poll: Is it possible to leak public information?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
19.05%
4 19.05%
no you fucking idiot its public
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Question: Leaking
(04-05-2016, 03:52 PM)connbob Wrote: If leaking a staff member's personal stuff is not allowed, surely that should apply to players?
I've heard from a friend that while I was unbanned, x player found pictures of me, set it as their TS picture and there was a channel, with admins in, laughing.
Now, if the allegations are true, then tbh, this ban is bullshit aswell. I didn't give consent for x player to do it, but admins laughed.
Quit the bullshit, and stop contradicting yourselves.

Leaking or spreading personal information about anyone without their consent is a bannable offense.
How come you've never bothered making a player report if what you say happened is true?

You are still free to do so if you have sufficient evidence to back up your claims.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grunt
(04-05-2016, 03:59 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 03:52 PM)connbob Wrote: If leaking a staff member's personal stuff is not allowed, surely that should apply to players?
I've heard from a friend that while I was unbanned, x player found pictures of me, set it as their TS picture and there was a channel, with admins in, laughing.
Now, if the allegations are true, then tbh, this ban is bullshit aswell. I didn't give consent for x player to do it, but admins laughed.

Leaking or spreading personal information about anyone without their consent is a bannable offense.
How come you've never bothered making a player report if what you say happened is true?

You are still free to do so if you have sufficient evidence to back up your claims.

Admins were in the channel, they did fuck all... And I don't have evidence, because I was only told by someone in the channel. It seems like you act when you want to FL, and forget other times.
I did that, got me banned.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(04-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I did that, got me banned.

bit different when you show souls hotel doe aint it
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Grunt
(04-05-2016, 04:03 PM)connbob Wrote:

Admins were in the channel, they did fuck all... And I don't have evidence, because I was only told by someone in the channel. It seems like you act when you want to FL, and forget other times.

You sent me your supposedly evidence, but you completely black out the picture.
What am I supposed to do with that. Might aswell be a big black dick behind that blacked out square.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Azog
(04-05-2016, 03:32 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Lol the Backstreet Minges are back at it again.
If this thread is only meant to provoke certain staff members I'm just gonna go ahead and close it.
You can take your personal grudges and opinions privately.

OT: Yes anything can be found on google. In Sweden pretty much everyone's identity, phone numbers, and addresses are out there. Doesn't mean I'd be okay with that information being shared on things like FL, with negative intentions. It all depends on the scenario imo.
As for Fieldy's case. It's being looked into, but Fieldy needs to mind his attitude aswell in the meantime. Js.

im salty for a reason... geez
How is being immature & salty ever going to help you?
(04-05-2016, 06:12 PM)Agorith Wrote: How is being immature & salty ever going to help you?
so you suggesting you should just sugar coat everything?
(04-05-2016, 05:35 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 05:27 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: I did that, got me banned.

bit different when you show souls hotel doe aint 

Not really mate, he's a person like you.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(04-05-2016, 05:57 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 04:03 PM)connbob Wrote:

You sent me your supposedly evidence, but you completely black out the picture.
What am I supposed to do with that. Might aswell be a big black *** behind that blacked out square.

I'll send it again, but i'm gonna blur the face, but you can still distinguish there is a person (me).