Poll: Is it possible to leak public information?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
19.05%
4 19.05%
no you fucking idiot its public
80.95%
17 80.95%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Question: Leaking
hi im making this quick
One question:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO LEAK PUBLIC INFORMATION?

Answer in the replies and poll please thx
What?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Lmao. Well kinda and kinda not. You can leak someones information that only you know but if you find it on google then it really isn't I would say.
(04-05-2016, 08:12 AM)Kahjo Wrote: Lmao. Well kinda and kinda not. You can leak someones information that only you know but if you find it on google then it really isn't I would say.

no, i mean public information.
Information that is out there for the world to see.
Exposing would be a more correct term you ask me
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I guess this is regarding Fieldys TS perma. No, you cant leak a thing that is already open for everyone to see.
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Coupcunt
I dont know the case at all, but if the 'public information" was leaked by someone and Fieldy spread it then in my opinion that is a perfect reason to ban him.

On the other hand, if the information was put there by "the offended party" then i dont see how this is leaking. The person put that information out there for everyone to see. If he didnt want anyone to see it he shouldnt have uploaded that information in the first place.
(04-05-2016, 08:35 AM)Baskingner Wrote: I dont know the case at all, but if the 'public information" was leaked by someone and Fieldy spread it then in my opinion that is a perfect reason to ban him.

On the other hand, if the information was put there by "the offended party" then i dont see how this is leaking. The person put that information out there for everyone to see. If he didnt want anyone to see it he shouldnt have uploaded that information in the first place.

Ok, so I'll explain. So Basically a Quick Google Search of '<SnowredWolf's First Name> SnowredWolf' followed by Scrolling to the Bottom of the Screen will easily bring you to the information that I supposedly leaked. It has since been removed but it's not exactly leaking if the Snow had it on the internet.
LOL you say it's LEAKING
it's not leaking, do you even know the meaning of that term? He didn't expose it because it is public, you cannot expose what is already known to the public, he was simply bringing it up
some people so dumb
Sorry nazi
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.