Poll: Would you like V2P Back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
26 66.67%
No
33.33%
13 33.33%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your Opinions On bringing back V2P.
(04-04-2016, 05:47 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 05:34 PM)summotion Wrote: I don't think this is a good idea. V2P was a major mingefest, imo Fearless doesn't have enough staff to watch over even 2 servers.
literally, 10+ admins and 5 mods.

Take a look at who is active/inactive and when they are on. yes the servers are hard to manage atm. A 3rd server, no. Not yet.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Kispasp
Too big. We need a bigger playerbase, imo.
-Support.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Kispasp
bring it back so i can RDM again with no admins on the end of my dick
(04-04-2016, 06:56 PM)Hitman Wrote: Damn good map. Too big of a map unless we have 100% occupancy.

-Support.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Thats why i said to have a one week experiment, to see how many players there are and if there isnt many we dont add the v2p officially.
Already a discussion up regarding this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68241

Just letting you know, so we don't get alot of threads that are similar

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Kispasp
(04-04-2016, 07:10 PM)Kispasp Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 06:56 PM)Hitman Wrote: Damn good map. Too big of a map unless we have 100% occupancy.

-Support.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Thats why i said to have a one week experiment, to see how many players there are and if there isnt many we dont add the v2p officially.
I'm all for that idea, but experience tells us v2p wouldn't get many players at all (specially in the long run). I think there should be more focus on keeping the playerbase togerher. If you split up the remaining playerbase we have into three servers it will only make the 3 servers more boring.
The reason I don't play on v33x is because it's depressing, it is a very depressing map at night time you ask me.

We need a map where the city is small enough for people to be constantly engaged. A mayor problem in v2p is the fact that nobody wants to sit in an eary supermarket, in an other section of the map and wait for WHOMEVER may come.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Kispasp
For this to work, "we" have to close down the other servers to fill up V2P.
This map is big enough to hold 150 people.
This server will flourish with RP and interactions, so I would say +support.
With so many players on one server, it would open up and improve alot of different role plays.
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
The following 1 user Likes Azog's post:
  • Kispasp
(04-04-2016, 07:25 PM)Jonas Wrote: Already a discussion up regarding this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68241

Just letting you know, so we don't get alot of threads that are similar

Kind Regards,

Oh okay, thank you for letting me know
-Support

We in the community "Grew" our RP on V2D, would be sad if they replaced it. And V2P is not that popular map, not that many servers use it.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator

-Support.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Although with this in mind
+Support.