Been banned for a while
(04-04-2016, 01:22 PM)Hitman Wrote: This unban request can not be a one way street. With you saying it is completely up to us you give off the impression that you do not care if you are unbanned or not.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I'm even willing to work for you to improve the servers, if you need an extra guy in there that keeps the server, bug free by reporting anything to you guys?
Greetings,
I am a former Moderator (at the time) that banned you and later requested an extension.

Now when I read it through, I though you were joking. Everything you said is false except:

Quote:upon demonstrating

The problem here is, you are lying, big time.

Let me explain you what exactly happened, I remember as it was yesterday.
It all began on this wonderful day, flying around checking on people, when I saw you running from cops, more correctly, SRU. There, you got my attention. I stopped and looked over the situation until I noticed something strange. What was it? You sir, spawned a chair and sat down, wanting to get tased which caused you to be come invisible.
But that's not all, you didn't only try it once. When you figured out that it didn't work on first time, you did it again and once more. Three times in total.
If that isn't abusing chairs, I don't know what is.

Got my point over and out.

Let the administrator consider my comment and conclude this case.

Kind regards,

Fearless Retired Server Administrator
Pear

EDIT: I have also not heard not seen any @ requests at the time for you to show and report the bug to any of the staff members.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
With all this being said by the banning administrator at the time who is very trustworthy, I will have to base my verdict off of his statement.

Denied.