Been banned for a while
Hello, i used to be a regular on this game mode and i recently just tried to join back in and found out that i am banned.

Your name: slender
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75815430

Your ban ID:66132

Banned by: pear

Reason: *Abusing* a bug

Why we should unban you: Well when i discovered the bug and i reported it to a mod, upon demonstrating this bug to the mod i was banned, perma banned to be exact. i just wanted to let you know that this bug was a thing that happened without trying to do it. so since i reported the bug to a mod in the hopes it would be fixed i instead was met with a ban with no further word. 

the bug was something involving a chair prop, if you were to sit down in the chair and that said chair happened to be by a wall. you would indeed be glitched into the wall or on the other side of one, even through the floors upon exiting the chair, i understand if you are unable to unban me. if you were to unban me i would not be *abusing* any bugs willingly, if one happens without me trying i would simply report it, hell, i'd record it in future for evidence, i since have no evidence on this case because i have not played on this game mode for a long time.
Your story makes no sense and I feel as if you are lying.

If you reported it and was showing it, you wouldn't be banned right now, Infact it sounds as though you were caught doing it and using this as an excuse, at least to me anyway.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
(04-04-2016, 12:11 AM)Falcao Wrote: Your story makes no sense and I feel as if you are lying.

If you reported it and was showing it, you wouldn't be banned right now, Infact it sounds as though you were caught doing it and using this as an excuse, at least to me anyway.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Not at all, the story makes sense, - i use the chair prop to sit down outside someones store, when i exit, from time to time i get stuck in a wall or a floor. this happens randomly depending on where the chair is placed. ive been stuck in a street sign and have asked for help explaining to mods on how this has happened many times. it has also happened while in a car by the fuel station because i was next to something, the games logical place to place me was on top of the vehicle which placed me on the roof of the building, it got to the point where i was stuck under the map and had to change jobs to escape. upon the demonstration of the bug to a mod i was told it would be reported to the main admin, i'm unsure if he meant i was being reported or the bug was. then the next time i try to join the game i am no longer able to join,  i honestly think that this bug was common with me and or people who suffered with lag issues. like i stated you can unban or it stands. if i was going to do this bug knowingly i would only do it to get myself unstuck from a situation, another player suggested this when he got stuck between a broken car and a building. also an addition to the bug which i forgot to mention was that some props didnt undo when pressing the z key.

you said that if i was showing it to a mod i wouldnt be banned now, but the fact is i am, and i came here to find out what the reason was. if the mod who banned me is still around i would love to get his side of this since i reported it to him and other mods
(04-04-2016, 12:34 AM)slender Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 12:11 AM)Falcao Wrote: Your story makes no sense and I feel as if you are lying.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

if you really believe i am guilty of abusing this bug then its your word against mine and the only thing i can do is apologize, if you could unban me i would record most of the time on the server to save as evidence if something like this was to happen again. i do not go around exploiting the server for bugs i would very much like to play fairly. the only thing ive ever been guilty of when it comes to breaking rules is killing someone for killing me.
Who was the mod you demonstrated it to?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-04-2016, 11:25 AM)Hitman Wrote: Who was the mod you demonstrated it to?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

It was either pear or another mod, i can't quite remember as this was a long time ago. i think its been about a year since maybe less. 

Is there any way i can get this ban removed? i play by the rules and this is my first alleged proper ban, you know, i report others who would break rules i reported the bug and i am not some kind of menace on this server, my ban record is not constant with bans.

If you say you wont unban me then thats fully understandable. 

but i am not a liar, when it comes to situations like this i will not try and lie myself out of a situation, thats why i am offering to record the gameplay to catch these things, also if there was a mod there at the time of the bug the they could explain too?

Well like i said, if you truly believe i am guilty or, lying about this bug situation. what can i say? its what you believe and i have no evidence to back myself up. the only thing i can say is i'm not a bug abuser or anything like that
If your ban was from a year ago then I would re-check what you have stated prior. You were banned by pear so the case can't be that old.

You stated "I play by the rules." Are you currently playing on the server as a rule abiding player?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-04-2016, 12:06 PM)Hitman Wrote: If your ban was from a year ago then I would re-check what you have stated prior. You were banned by pear so the case can't be that old.

You stated "I play by the rules." Are you currently playing on the server as a rule abiding player?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I abide by the rules as best i can in all honestly, i should correct that i *played* by the rules before i was banned. its completely up to you guys on this one.
This unban request can not be a one way street. With you saying it is completely up to us you give off the impression that you do not care if you are unbanned or not.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(04-04-2016, 01:22 PM)Hitman Wrote: This unban request can not be a one way street. With you saying it is completely up to us you give off the impression that you do not care if you are unbanned or not.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I care alot, but i can't argue with someone if thats their final word on the matter. i would very much like to be unbanned but the outcome of me being unbanned is slim down to the reason of the ban itself. a second chance is all i ask for, i trust your judgements.