[FL]Spear
Name:[FL:RP]the best gamer ever

Time/Date: Today around 2.17pm

steam ID:STEAM_0:0:110116747

Name of administrator: [FL]Spear

Evidence: I don't have any but sorry.

Why: Right so, ever since he was upgraded to admin he has been abusing how long he can ban people for,for  start i got banned for fearRP for 2days 11hours last time it was 12hours. For my second time 2days and 11hours? Thats a long time.Clearly he should still be a moderator if he abusing the length he can ban people from and can't use his physgun correctly. Right so about 3weeks ago spear was pulling me onto the nexus roof and dropped me and killed me(already bad skills) when he came back to get me again he didn't sound like he cared at all he just found it funny according to his voice. In my very first 15mins he pulled me on to the roof didn't give me a chance to explain and gave me a ban. Is that fair for a new comer?????????????? NO! Also i was reading the rules whilst the man was telling me what to do!
Fearless needs to sort out there admins/moderators!

kind regards
[FL:RP]the best gamer ever

(Sorry spear but its true.)
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
You have six bans in about two months or playtime. Giving you a longer ban time than one day then is completely understandable.
It's your responsibility to learn by your mistakes to not break the rules and get banned again.

Spear has not abused his powers.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]