Report 3 players
Thread Title: Report: [FL:RP] HeartlessBeat , TheludHD , Skyeeer = Hostage at Public area as well as RDM

Name of player: [FL:RP] HeartlessBeat , TheludHD , Skyeeer

SteamID: HeartlessBeat - STEAM_0:0:97591447
                 TheludHD - STEAM_0:0:98915342
                  Skyeeer - STEAM_0:0:91386414

Time in GMT: 11:00 Croatian Time

Server: v33x

Summary: So I was at the mainstreet, just chillin' while these guys showed up in their fancy little ( big ) car and came out and pointed a gun at me ( never saw them in ma life and don't know them aswell ) so they said in public area to follow them, they wanted to hostage me at public area and then when I said that they are rule breaking one of them killed me.

Evidence::  I got a video, if not working tell me

To our Defence we followed orders and did as we was told you didn't come with us we killed you and the one that we killed attacked us or did not litsen to what we order them. (I wasen't the driver i just spawned the car my friend drove it. If we would take he's car we would came in with a lambo . In tye video i drove up to you so you could get in
[Image: 2015-12-17%2B-%2B1]
Thanks to Spear for making this amazing Picture to my signature
U asked them for a meetup then you said no, it was not anything important so we followed you in the car and wanted you to get in so we could talk to you Smile + We did not kill you for no reason. Your friend punched our car + you did not listen and just ignore their leader when he talked to you.
hahahahah So the reason you killed me that i told you that I don't want to have a meeting with ya? oh hell yeah I like that reason
My friend? Wat? I was alone, my friends were in school lol, pls think of an better story I saw what I saw so please, Do not think of your own story, do not lie, we don't like liers here....And next time don't hostage and rdm for no reason in public place .... Coz these kind of people are ruining server.... Now I would like to be quiet, Just going to wait admin to come by..
and btw, so if anyone pucnches your car he is my friend and you can kill me?! Lol mate I don't know anyoen on the server that was playing with me.... Stop Lying....!!!!!
-Witness- (Sort of)
My little brother was a Gun dealer who was watching (Smithy919) and I was watching over my little brother to see if he was breaking any rules. I saw them kill Rewz and then my little brother followed the car and he was going to report them to the police but he confronted them and punched their car once (I don't know why he did that but I warned him that he shouldn't of done that). But then Skyeeer came back and slaughtered my little brother just because he punched their car. I think it is unreasonable to kill someone just because they punched their car which does little to no damage. You could of given him a warning, but killing him was too far.
Not just that, I don't even know your brother, how can he be my friend?! plox
I was the driver. I did not jump out of the car even once? Dont blame me.
Approved.

Both an attempt to hostage someone in public on Mainstreet and RDM are noted.