UNBAN REQEST
yes we are same dad and the 9 10 11 wich and my other brothers step brothers are 6,7,8 i am 11 and pvp master is 8 pvp killer is 7 my step brothers are 6 pvp slayer and 9 catpanda10 and 10 is pro_essa2001 so he banned all of us same thing in the same day and whats wrong with 6-10 my dad married another girl.
i am pvpkillerYT sorry for my name but i am his brother
me to i am his brother
One account has literally just been made and have posted after each other within 2 minutes.

Your story isn't believable a single bit and quite frankly you're lying and I do not support an unban at all.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
no my acc is made for a long time but pvpkillyt did not do is acc for a long time
wait dont think this the wrong way pvpmaster had his acc from befor and pvpkiller did not have a his acc so he had to make a new one
You want to be unbanned? I'll give you a shot.

I want all of you on your pc's to come on TS at the same time and all talk at the SAME time, you then can't lie your way out of that, do you agree to this?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
yes i do
u want them to talk here and tell u yes i am his brother

same time or ts cuz i have to down load it in every pc if u agree on the first one say 1 and if u agree on the secound say 2 but if u say 2 it will take a while to down load and stuff ok?