UNBAN REQEST
Your name: (Steam friends name) ARE YOU MAD?

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)STEAM_0:1:96293875

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)68841

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)Pear

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)Double accounting.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)a

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) first my brother was playing then i saw my friend and i told my friend hey and my friend said hey but do i know u or something i said yo its me are you mad! but i was banned then the staff came and then he banned me also he banned my brother and all my brothers were donor i had 3 pvpmasteryt and pvpkilleryt and getrekt m8 all of them donor also me so he banned all of us when pvpkiller and pvp master was not online he banned them for double accounting just cuz we had the same ip adress i have been banned for a long time and i cant stop playing this server i want to be unban and ill never talk to my friend in my brothers pc i did not know what does double accounting till my friend told me that u did the wrong thing i just wanted to say hi thats it but i got banned i swear i wont do it agian plz guys also my birthday my dad gave me 1000$ to do what ever i want in my visa but when i saw i cant i was sad plz unban me guys i want to have fun and donate to the best server i am not trying to do anything i am just saying how i fell when i lose 1000$ i am not saying unban to donate dont think wrong plz i just want to be unban and thats it i want to have fun to the best server and plz think waht i am i am always dreaming i get unban i evrey time i am not lying that evrey time i say maybe they unban me so i try join and i see ur banned plz guys unban me i wont do anything wrong plz i love this server and if i dont get unban ill be sad even now i am really sad cuz i am banned for too long now and plz unban and i promise i wont do it agian so aslo why all my brothers got banned why they are all in it like i donated then evrey thing goes away also we all bought ign money and we lost all that plz ban me also my dad told me why is the 1000 i told him i forgot and i told him ill keep it and i still have it agian dont think wrong i just want to have fun plz guys i am begging u to be unban i dont know like if i get banned ill be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy and i wont do it agian plz i beg u plz unban me i hate get banned forever think what i am thinking i wont do anything agian plz
Unless you can prove that you have another six brothers playing, we can't unban you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
how can i proof i have 6 bros??
they are from another mom
If you mean they don't live where you do, then how come you have matching IP's?
Why is no brother of yours vouching for you on your UBR?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
1st we are kids and my brothers are next to me they are 8 7 9 6 10 so i made thier account and i made it in my house they live next to me
2 of them live with me and 3 from ather mom
like u want me to tell them to make a acc here?
Funny how your brothers ages go from 6-10, none of them lived with you but now 2 of them do live with you?

What are your brothers names and do you all have the same dads?
yes

one is PvPMasterYT and PvPKillerYT are my brother same mom
Answer the question I've asked please, don't avoid it bud.

Falcao
Fearless administrator