Ban Request on "Flueknoller" and "Lil Panda"
Player name: [FL:RP] Flueknoller, Lil Panda [AD][FL:RP]

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:18849040 (Flue, no ID on LilPanda)

Time in GMT: ~12:00 on 15.09.10

Summary: Flueknoller, together with LilPanda, flamed a guy with the tag VM:RP, later they revealed that this was because they were permabanned from that server for minging.

Evidence: http://img843.imageshack.us/g/rpevocityv2d0006.jpg/
*shakes head in disgust* I can't believe they'd even joke about it. It's just unfair to so many others on so many different levels. Good evidence too.
... and the chicken said "B'gaw!" so I bitch slapped it. Cheese
There was a lot more they had to say there, but unfortunately my game lets me take screenshots only when it feels like it.
I saw Flueknoller propburning and doing some more things but see self.

http://img72.imageshack.us/f/rpevocityv2d0057.jpg/
Nissemand told me all about this, and I trust him enought o know he's not lying.

But this is drawing the line. I'm going to perma ban them from this server too.

And anyway, Soul doesn't like people insulting Vent Mob too, so I doubt he'd unban them.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Perm's even better let me have the honor please ?(:
This is handled as soon as he gets on
[Image: fzcfgo.png]
-Signature removed-
They should be permed I think, We already had this happen before, We dont want to piss of vm again.

Let this be a warning to everyone else. If you flame at people because of there clan, get the hell off our server.

Edited so people take this message more seriously. -Raffi
In my opinion a perm ban is too harsch, a ban for a week will also teach him a lesson.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-17-2010, 05:14 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: In my opinion a perm ban is too harsch, a ban for a week will also teach him a lesson.

He's been banned before .. it clearly did not teach him a lesson Sad
(09-17-2010, 05:14 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: In my opinion a perm ban is too harsch, a ban for a week will also teach him a lesson.

/agree

Perma is way to harsh.
That sort of stuff i would see more as discrimination, which i would expect being a day ban, being these guys though i agree with a week ban.