Ban Appeal
Your name: Tuftygoblin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 61735

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Just me.

This ban was over 3 years ago. It is a stupid mistake on my behalf. To begin with I'd like to mention that it is all on me. My original ban was due to FailRP and was permanent. This is because I asked for a second chance on a ban I already had and I received that with the consequences of a permanent ban again with nothing I can do about it from Enzyme. I broke my promise with FailRP and I'd like a second chance. This is now 2016 and my ban was in 2013 when I was 13-14 years old. In 11 days I am going to be 16. I feel more mature and grown up. Since my ban I have thought about this and it has always been at the back of my mind when I open Gmod. I've played a lot of hours on other servers such as DarkRP and even moderated on a few. I feel that these experiences have changed me for the better and will allow me to roleplay yet again with a community I miss so much. I screwed up my chances, so long ago and I wish that I didn't because if I cannot get back onto the server I'm going to be so disappointed with my 13 year old self for ruining such a great experience for me. I've taken the time of (Three years) to think about my actions and I feel that now is the best time for me to try and get back into the community that I helped build. This is a server that even after all this time I want to be a part of and a community I would love to get back into, even after three years and I believe this alone shows my dedication to this server and how much I love it. I've lived out a sentencing of over three years. People who do serious crimes like rob the elderly get put behind bars for less than three years. I feel like my punishment is overdue, but theres been good to come out. For example new experience with different servers, including a moderating experience! 

I cannot say I will be the perfect person, nobody is. But what I can say is that I will do my absolute best to be a good player and keep my head down and away from flying people that can so easily take everything away when you ruin your chances. I've already re-read the rules and I really hope I can join you all back in the fantastic community that I've missed. Not only this, but I feel that the people I should have not been around, as they were bad role models have all gone and been banned as well and I'm passionate about roleplay!

Thank you for taking my appeal into consideration. I appreciate your time!  
Hello, TuftyGoblin,

The ban was given on: 2015-05-19 19:04:50.

That seems to be under a year ago? Any bans older than 2015 January 1st were wiped, so a 3 year old ban shouldn't be and can't be standing.

EDIT: In fact, here is your latest unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57473 .
(04-02-2016, 07:33 AM)Avgar Wrote: Hello, TuftyGoblin,

The ban was given on: 2015-05-19 19:04:50.

That seems to be under a year ago? Any bans older than 2015 January 1st were wiped, so a 3 year old ban shouldn't be and can't be standing.

EDIT: In fact, here is your latest unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=57473 .

Thanks for the reply. If my previous bans were wiped how does the (alternative account?) ban still stand?
Because it's a permanent ban for double accounting with the account ExtremeFlyingDuckling STEAM_0:1:111106389.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(04-02-2016, 03:21 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Because it's a permanent ban for double accounting with the account ExtremeFlyingDuckling STEAM_0:1:111106389.

Ah. Sorry about that. Can I know the date of this? Also, should I make a separate ban appeal or something?
You're appealing for the ban I mentioned, so you can continue the discussion here.
Is that your account or not?
(04-02-2016, 04:44 PM)Infernaw Wrote: You're appealing for the ban I mentioned, so you can continue the discussion here.
Is that your account or not?

Yes. I'm afraid it is my account. I assume this means its to late to say sorry? I really don't want to be restricted by bans I had in the past. This ban for trying to use an alternate account I feel should be reduced or something now because the previous bans are no longer there. I've served an incredibly long time, even before I decided to use an alternate account. Probably almost two years before I tried to get on again using a different account. The original ban was for FailRP (Perminant). 
I would also like to mention that the alt account only has 16.9 hrs on record and is literally never used, It was originally a "dummy" when i was a moderator on a server that went pop. 

I feel as I mentioned before that I have matured enough to be reunited with the community I once spent so much time with. I donated so much money to this server and I feel that that is a way of me showing my appreciation even till this day. 
Not only that, but some of the staff that was administrating back in the day with me are retired or demoted, now which allows me to start a new leaf, as a new me which I believe I truly am. 

I hope you take my apology and explanation well and really consider letting me back on. Please keep in mind that the original perm ban (Before the alt ban) was atleast 3 years old. 
Again. Thank you for your time. Smile
Double accounting is a permable offense as it is violating the Terms of Service.
Why were you permanently banned for Fail RP?
(04-03-2016, 04:48 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Double accounting is a permable offense as it is violating the Terms of Service.
Why were you permanently banned for Fail RP?

Back in the day, as I mentioned above, I was very stupid. Basically, I made a promise with Enzyme after he banned me permenantly that I wouldn't get banned again. Sadly and stupidly I did failRP and received a ban. I broke my promise and he banned me permanently for FailRP. I made the ban appeal for this, but it was denied without any real consideration or thought because of this promise. 
I hope this is understandable. 

This is why I'm here, Enzyme is no longer admin and all my previous bans are gone. Please understand that this is something I'm passionate about, back then and even to this day. I was very, very childish and was a terrible member at times, but at other times I strongly believe I could make great RP's and fill the server with RP. If you wish I can post links to accepted server suggestions, role-play threads!

I was incredibly salty back then and I feel terrible for it, definitely after looking back on my previous ban requests and appeals. 

Thanks.
Hello Tufty,

After some research I understand the situation a bit better now.
Your last UBR was made 14 months ago. A lot can happen during that time.

I am willing to give you another chance. The rules have changed a bit since the last time you played, so I strongly recommend reading them.

EDIT: The alt account is still permed. Do not use another account to bypass a ban again.

Approved.