PRISON ESCAPE [FINISHED]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Darkside
In Game Name: Roman 'Darkside' Leaf
Steam ID:
Hours On FL: 550+ Hrs
RP Points:1
Job: Prison Guard
Background: Ex prisoner for anger Issues and after i done the crime, I had many classes to change my life around and decided to become Prison Guard.
What are you like?: Can get angry easy, but if on good side, I can be very Cheerful
Any Extra Info: Nope
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
The following 1 user Likes Darkside's post:
  • Xesus
(04-05-2016, 07:52 PM)Insert Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insert
In Game Name: Lucas "Insert" Mainz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99509955
Hours On FL: 425+
RP Points: 2
Job: Prison Guard (Discussed about privately)
Background: Was falsely arrested and beaten/harrased by a cop. I myself became a cop and did so myself as a "revenge" I love to harrass people now, especially Prisoners. But you cant blame me for my traumatic experience.
What are you like?: Hating, Nice treating if nice treated myself

Accepted
(04-05-2016, 08:06 PM)Darkside Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Darkside
Steam ID:
Background: Ex prisoner for anger Issues and after i done the crime, I had many classes to change my life around and decided to become Prison                       Guard.  
What are you like?: Can get angry easy, but if on good side, I can be very Cheerful

Prison guard is full bud do you mean tower guard?

For Now Reserved For Tower Guard
(04-05-2016, 08:29 PM)Bradlee Wrote:
(04-05-2016, 08:06 PM)Darkside Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Darkside
Steam ID:
Background: Ex prisoner for anger Issues and after i done the crime, I had many classes to change my life around and decided to become Prison                       Guard.  

Prison guard is full bud do you mean tower guard?

For Now Reserved For Tower Guard
Yea I meant Tower Guard haha
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
The following 1 user Likes Darkside's post:
  • Xesus
Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ghost
In Game Name: Sarah Waite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79699070
Hours On FL: 1410
RP Points: 14
Job: Prisoner 
Background: Sarah was a in a street gang. She grew up in a violent family which ended up in her bad bahaviour. Sarah gave up school to try and become in a gang as she thought that was her best option. She ended up shooting someone in the streets of New York, she were trying to prove her loyalty towards the gang. As a result to this she ended up being sentenced to 10 years in prison. 
What are you like?: Sneaky, dumb and fearless.
Any Extra Info: Nope.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Xesus
(04-05-2016, 09:41 PM)Ghost Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ghost
In Game Name: Sarah Waite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79699070
Hours On FL: 1410
RP Points: 14
Background: Sarah was a in a street gang. She grew up in a violent family which ended up in her bad bahaviour. Sarah gave up school to try and become in a gang as she thought that was her best option. She ended up shooting someone in the streets of New York, she were trying to prove her loyalty towards the gang. As a result to this she ended up being sentenced to 10 years in prison. 
What are you like?: Sneaky, dumb and fearless.
Any Extra Info: Nope.

Accepted!
(04-05-2016, 07:50 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ceddybu
Prisoner Nickname: Mathematic
In Game Name: Ceddy Gain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119890834
Hours On FL: 321
RP Points: 0
Attitude: Easily angered, Has to talk about math and sees geomtric shapes in everything. Mentally sick.
Gang if you are: None
Why are you in prison?: I drove a car too fast. I stopped when a police car came, I drove as fast as I could as soon they went out of their car and started to walk towards me. Once i had some distance between us I stopped my car, took my mac 10 and waited for them. I had to express my anger somehow (I am mentally sick), They arrived but they didnt expect me to brutally gun them down. I was later arrested.
Sentence: Life Sentence
Accepted!

Sorry for not accepting didn't see it!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Calums_universe
Prisoner Nickname: Cal
In Game Name: Calum Lockser
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45944951
Hours On FL: 412
Attitude: Tall skinny British guy, not very strong but an extreme mastermind.
Why are you in prison?: Calum lockser is in prison due to one of the biggest crime schemes in this century. Calum was a mastermind behind a huge bank robbery in the center of London, stealing over £10 billion! The only reason he got caught was because he ended up sleeping with the bank manager who realized the jewel on Calum's tie was his grandmothers, it all went down hill from there.
Sentence: 7 Life sentences for Armed theft, robbery, use of military weapons and murder.
The following 1 user Likes Calums_universe's post:
  • Xesus
(04-06-2016, 03:49 PM)Calums_universe Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Calums_universe
Prisoner Nickname: Cal
In Game Name: Calum Lockser
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45944951
Hours On FL: 412
Attitude: Tall skinny British guy, not very strong but an extreme mastermind.
Why are you in prison?: Calum lockser is in prison due to one of the biggest crime schemes in this century. Calum was a mastermind behind a huge bank robbery in the center of London, stealing over £10 billion! The only reason he got caught was because he ended up sleeping with the bank manager who realized the jewel on Calum's tie was his grandmothers, it all went down hill from there.  
Sentence: 7 Life sentences for Armed theft, robbery, use of military weapons and murder.

Accepted!
Guys how much the time will be on Finland when this will start?

And second who is gonna be a chef or medic D: Tommorow will be a event