PRISON ESCAPE [FINISHED]
Steam Name: njperry50
Prisoner Nickname: NJ
In Game Name: Norton "NJ" Jenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67320791
Hours on FL: 480
RP Points: 1
Job: Prison job: Laundry room. Job before Conviction: Businessman
Attitude: Friendly but has an unpredictable temper.
Why are you in Prison?: Norton Jenkins was a normal middle class Businessman but his wife had an affair with another man. Norton then set fire to the mans apartment building killing 4 people (2 were the man and his wife). Norton was caught by the police 3 days later. Norton was charged with Murder in the 1st degree and Arson. 
Sentence: Norton was sentenced to 5 years in prison for the Arson but was sentenced to 4 life sentences he would face back to back for the people who were killed.
(04-05-2016, 11:44 AM)Njperry50 Wrote: Steam Name: njperry50
Prisoner Nickname: NJ
In Game Name: Norton "NJ" Jenkins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67320791
Hours on FL: 480
Job: Prison job: Laundry room. Job before Conviction: Businessman
Attitude: Friendly but has an unpredictable temper.
Why are you in Prison?: Norton Jenkins was a normal middle class Businessman but his wife had an affair with another man. Norton then set fire to the mans apartment building killing 4 people (2 were the man and his wife). Norton was caught by the police 3 days later. Norton was charged with Murder in the 1st degree and Arson. 
Sentence: Norton was sentenced to 5 years in prison for the Arson but was sentenced to 4 life sentences he would face back to back for the people who were killed.

I am a bit confused about your app do you mean your a prisoner with the job in the laundry room?

Accepted As A Prisoner!
Hey Bradle maybe you should add a Tower guards beacause whos gonna stop a prisonner from escaping Cheese [Suggestion]

:EDIT" I Think you should increase the Chef slot to 2. Because i am not sure that 1 chef will do everthing [washing the plates][Cooking][Putting some food in to table.. you know lol

This is just a suggestion Smile

If you want to transfer job just pm on the forums page!
Thanks yellow for the suggestion!
Apologies if I confused you. I didn't know what "Job" you were asking for so I put the Job I have in the prison and the Job before I was sent to prison. If you mean Job as in role for the event, I though that was already specified as the template I used was for the Prisoners.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Xesus
(04-05-2016, 03:10 PM)Njperry50 Wrote: Apologies if I confused you. I didn't know what "Job" you were asking for so I put the Job I have in the prison and the Job before I was sent to prison. If you mean Job as in role for the event, I though that was already specified as the template I used was for the Prisoners.

No problem.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Northern Guy
In Game Name: John Fez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37868895
Hours On FL: 209
Job: Tower Guard
Background: John Fez always wanted to work for the government. He didn't want to be a police man, though. It was too dangerous for him. He saw an advertisement on the Internet about the jail. He got interested and wanted to apply for the job. "There is nothing dangerous there, they're all locked up." he said to himself. He was too afraid still. He thought that a tower guard was a good idea. Nobody can get him there for sure! As soon as he applied for the job he was fine. After a while he started to get bored and started to sleep on the job. He noticed that almost nobody comes to visit him, so he won't get spotted sleeping on the job! And still to this day he sleep there.
What are you like?: Colder than a cryosauna. He won't talk to you like your sweet grandma. He will like a total jerk all day and not care.
Any Extra Info: Nah, mate
(04-05-2016, 05:46 PM)Northern_Guy Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Northern Guy
In Game Name: John Fez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37868895
Hours On FL: 209
Job: Tower Guard
Background: John Fez always wanted to work for the government. He didn't want to be a police man, though. It was too dangerous for him. He saw an advertisement on the Internet about the jail. He got interested and wanted to apply for the job. "There is nothing dangerous there, they're all locked up." he said to himself. He was too afraid still. He thought that a tower guard was a good idea. Nobody can get him there for sure! As soon as he applied for the job he was fine. After a while he started to get bored and started to sleep on the job. He noticed that almost nobody comes to visit him, so he won't get spotted sleeping on the job! And still to this day he sleep there.
What are you like?: Colder than a cryosauna. He won't talk to you like your sweet grandma. He will like a total jerk all day and not care.
Any Extra Info: Nah, mate
Accepted as a tower guard!
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ceddybu
Prisoner Nickname: Mathematic
In Game Name: Ceddy Gain
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119890834
Hours On FL: 321
RP Points: 0
Job: Prisoner
Attitude: Easily angered, Has to talk about math and sees geomtric shapes in everything. Mentally sick.
Gang if you are: None
Why are you in prison?: I drove a car too fast. I stopped when a police car came, I drove as fast as I could as soon they went out of their car and started to walk towards me. Once i had some distance between us I stopped my car, took my mac 10 and waited for them. I had to express my anger somehow (I am mentally sick), They arrived but they didnt expect me to brutally gun them down. I was later arrested.
Sentence: Life Sentence
The following 1 user Likes Ceddyhmra's post:
  • Xesus
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insert
In Game Name: Lucas "Insert" Mainz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99509955
Hours On FL: 425+
RP Points: 2
Job: Prison Guard (Discussed about privately)
Background: Was falsely arrested and beaten/harrased by a cop. I myself became a cop and did so myself as a "revenge" I love to harrass people now, especially Prisoners. But you cant blame me for my traumatic experience.
What are you like?: Hating, Nice treating if nice treated myself
Any Extra Info: Nope
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • Xesus