Unban Request
The best ever gamer was metagaming because no one saw me with a gun and yet he knew I had a gun cause oliver and the best ever gamer where in the same room at the time I said I was going to raid the president and then he instantly said get out of nexus
Plus I didn't know he was AFK I just thought he was in It for the money which I find unfair on someone else and ye after 5 minutes you are supposed to change to a citizen but the AFK president couldn't do that. We couldn't post a BR without getting arrested by the cops/srus. So can you see how we couldn't do anything apart from raid him cause he wasn't making any laws
(03-31-2016, 07:35 AM)Death Strider Wrote: Plus I didn't know he was AFK I just thought he was in It for the money which I find unfair on someone else and ye after 5 minutes you are supposed to change to a citizen but the AFK president couldn't do that. We couldn't post a BR without getting arrested by the cops/srus. So can you see how we couldn't do anything apart from raid him cause he wasn't making any laws

Regardless, you can not raid a president because he's not making enough laws in your opinion, and because he'd be making too much money on his own.
Ok fine but as I said before I feel like I am being treated unfairly and this is the only game I really play anymore and no one can see that the best ever gamer was metagaming. So tip look out for the best ever gamer cause he has broken NLR and metagaming and fear RP in the past just to warn you all.
If you witness any rulebreak you can gather evidence and make a player report.
This thread is about you, not him.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
To all admins, Super Admins, Moderators and possibly even owner I am sorry I didn't know at the time I was back seat administrating. I but I couldn't post a BR on the AFK president cause I would of got arrested.
So in conclusion see you people on tomorrow I am going to try and not break the rules good luck to me see you on fearless RP.
See you then.

UBR closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]