Unban Request
Sad 
[FL:RP]Death Strider
STEAM_0:0:57919072
BRA (69910) - Backseat administration - raiding president as a criminal because thought he was afk
[FL] Avgar
-
I didn't purposely back seat administrate I just wanted an active that creates laws. Plus I didn't end up killing the president cause I bailed cause all the hits I took and I didn't have any health kits. Also there where no admins and we couldn't post a BR without being arrested.

Yours Sincerely
[FL:RP] Death Strider
The thing is, even if you didn't kill the president, it does not make sense, in character to attack him as a criminal. You even admitted yourself that you raided him, because you thought he was being afk and it would be more fun to have a more active president. If that is not backseat administration then it is certainly metagaming, because as a criminal, it makes no sense to raid the president in order for him to be more active.
Moved thread to correct section.
I feel like I am being treated unfairly because you say the best ever gamer metagaming and you are not talking to him about it. Also Ninjalabs was involved and you haven't done anything with him. I clearly said I didn't know he was AFK I assumed that he was doing it for the money which is unfair when someone else could make laws have meetings and they would actually do there job right
By meta gaming I mean the act of you raiding the president (in-character action) for being afk (out-of-character action).

I did not see sufficient evidence against ninjalabs to punish him.

You keep on admitting to having killed the president, because 'it would be more fun to have an active president' which is exactly why I banned you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
It would be cool if you see the other people's threats to. More unban requests to see.. Just saying

Warned; Not involved.
- Infernaw
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
I didn't kill the president I didn't now he was AFK I attempted to kill the president but I didn't want to loose my gun as I have explained.
Avgar in I way I feel like you are trying to twist my words so I cannot be unbanned Oliver even admitted the best ever gamer metagaming I admitted it and yet you aren't doing anything about it.
You were banned through a report, therefore the admin goes from what he/she sees in the report.

You admitted to have broken the rules, thus giving Avgar no reason to unban you.
Don't make an unban request if you know that you have broken the rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Death Strider:
Ater 5 minutes you are supposed to change to citizen. That is the rules so if someone is waiting for that job then they can actually be active or at least say that you are going a AFK.

Avgar:
Did you raid the president to give other players a chance to play instead of the current president, that you thought was being AFK?

Oliver Burke:
Yes, we did raid the president because we wanted a more active president that actually wanted to do his job to take it.

Avgar:
Death Strider, did you raid the president to get a more active president as Oliver is saying?

Death Strider:
Yes cause I find it is very unfair when someone takes a job then goes AFK for something big when a active person would of liked the job.

It's all here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid566189

How am I twisting your words?

Can you explain the meta gaming part, I do not understand what you mean. I heard him talking in his video to someone else in the room, how is that powergaming?