[FL:RP] Cookiro - Blackmailing
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cookiro

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:42606324

Time in GMT: 10:10 +- 10 minutes

Server: v2d

Summary: Accused player was demanding in-game money and items in order for him not to post a player report on someone. AKA blackmailing.

Evidence[Image: E2BFBA24328F73830A42F9E20D5FBACD622CC14A]
[Image: 88455C21973106185424D0787C7F4965998DA926]
-Involved-

he was blackmailing me
[Image: unknown.png]
Wasnt blackmail, I just wanted him to refund me my galil or 6k for it as he killed me for an OOC reason.
(03-30-2016, 11:57 AM)JakubW Wrote: Wasnt blackmail, I just wanted him to refund me my galil or 6k for it as he killed me for an OOC reason.

Can you prove it by providing any evidence?
(03-30-2016, 11:57 AM)JakubW Wrote: Wasnt blackmail, I just wanted him to refund me my galil or 6k for it as he killed me for an OOC reason.

-Not Involved- 

Afternoon JakubW, If this is not blackmail then I'd like you to tell the courthouse what it is. Blackmail is not acceptable in OOC and/or IC. It will not be tolerated in which you broke a rule. If the Courthouse finds you not guity for blackmailing then the case is settled. However, I'd like to being to the Administrators minds that you have indeed broken another rule.
1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
You have seemed to break this rule because you, unless proven did not use @ to contact an Administrator.

-User warned, just because you cite yourself as a 'Forums Lawyer' does not give you the right to post in PRs that you are not involved in-
-Avgar
I do not have to give you any screenshots, however I do have evidence. Will post if admin requests.
Simply asking to give back items lost during an incident does not make it blackmail. This would not be in breach of the backseat administration rule because there is no force or action involved, just a simple request. Had the accused player gone and killed you to get his items back or held you under FearRP to give you your items back this would be a different story.

I sometimes ask players to give back items picked up after CDM'ing someone or in similar situations consider a lesser punishment if that is done. This can't and is not forced, therefore I do not consider what is described here as blackmailing either.

Cookiro, for clarity sake, could you post the evidence you said you have? Just to put all the cards on the table before a decision is made.
http://imgur.com/a/BarFZ
For the first one, I was in the middle of writing the rest, "I will. Otherwise I am writing a ban request on you."
That is all the evidence I have, however, in the first picture as well, he said "You're not getting 6k". This is because I had killed him for an IC reason, he turns things around into OOC.
Cookiro, you just incriminated yourself calling someone a bundle of sticks in OOC:
[Image: CTNwih2.jpg]

This player report is denied as the accused did not commit blackmail. If they bother you in PM, use /blockpm. If they backseat admin, feel free to report it.

However, I will blacklist Cookiro from OOC for homophobia.
Re-opened.

Cookiro, why are you holding a weapon in the first image of your album as a citizen?