Oliver.Burke and Death Strider
Name: Oliver.Burke and Death Strider

Steam ID: Oliver.burke: 
STEAM_0:1:38989712

Death Strider:STEAM_0:0:57919072

Time in GMT: 8.36am 30th march 2016

Server: 33X

Summary: So we were patrolling nexus and out of the mist came liver.burke and death strider with shotguns killing people for no reason, then in the clip is one breaking fearRP and then they started ignoring and when appointed my M4A1 at death strider he pulled out a shotgun and started to kill me.

Evidence: Oliver Burke and Death Strider.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
I had a valid reason if you let me explain but you ddint so now I have to write a reply saying that he wasn't making laws and oliver.burke wasn't involved it was Ninjalbs to all admins, moderstors, super admins and developers read this comment.
Well oliver.burke was self supplying in the back
1. It's ninjalabs in the video not me.
2. We had a reason, the press hadn't created laws for about 15mins.
3. There was no fear breakage as you can see he was pointing the gun at ninjalabs not death strider who was the one to pull out the shotgun.
4. Your meta-gaming because we can hear you speaking to someone not around you.
Also Oliver.Burke was on Skype so he was meta-gaming.
Also why did you point it at them because how did you know it was them, also they hadn't showed there guns yet. And he asked them to leave the public place in the nexus.
Anyway how would you know if i was on Skype or not? You wouldn't............
(03-30-2016, 12:02 PM)OliverBurke Wrote: Anyway how would you know if i was on Skype or not? You wouldn't............

So i  can tell the admins man!
I believe the moderators or admins will make the correct decision on this report.
Situation A:
A couple of criminals drive into the city. They notice that no laws are established by the president. They laugh as they exploit this to their advantage and make lots of money without fear of being arrested.

Situation B:
A couple of criminals drive into the city. They notice that no laws are established by the president. They wait for 15 minutes and raid the president so that the next one establishes laws to, err, not make their lives easier..?

Which of the two situations do you think makes more sense, Death Strider and oliver.burke?