Situation
My name: [FL:RP] The Situation
My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15050524
Ban Reason: FearRP...

Hi Pech, Sitch here.. I just wanna ask why you banned me because I didn't do anything really I just said "Umad" to "your friend" or whoever it was because he called me ***/retard and such.

Shouldn't he be banned instead of me, seriously? :p
I've never played FearRP and will never do it.... Im good at RP.

So please Pech im so boored -.- Can you unban me because I think you missunderstood whats really happened :>

Peace!
How about you're posting the real story.

We were at UM working on our Powerplant. You come racing in with your orange Supra.
We yelled get out, and after you called us *** and retards you finally left.
A couple of minutes later you came back with 2 other friends. We had closed the gate as precaution already.
You were screaming to open up the gate, which was completely random.
Obviously we wouldnt open the gate, so you guys started RAMMING the gate and saying "Umad Biowulf?" in OOC.

We warned you about 5 times that we'd call the cops but you ignored that.
When we were fed up with your bulshit Nubo took out a desert eagle and pointed it at you.
You laughed and continued to flame.

Completely justified. You did it purely to troll.

EDIT: If you're so good at RP as you say, why don't you know what FearRP is then?
(10-29-2011, 11:13 PM)Situation94 Wrote: Shouldn't he be banned instead of me, seriously? :p

You never played FearRP? Really?

I think you don't know what FearRP means. It's basically just having fear.

If you see a bunch of people with heavy guns in the game, you don't run straight to them and act like their best buddy, or ram their gate.
You call the cops, find some shelter so they don't see you.
Act like you would in real life.

Not RPing this fear correctly can lead to a ban like it did here, I don't see any reason for an unban.
(10-29-2011, 11:48 PM)Biowulf Wrote: How about you're posting the real story.

We were at UM working on our Powerplant. You come racing in with your orange Supra.
We yelled get out, and after you called us *** and retards you finally left.
A couple of minutes later you came back with 2 other friends. We had closed the gate as precaution already.
You were screaming to open up the gate, which was completely random.
Obviously we wouldnt open the gate, so you guys started RAMMING the gate and saying "Umad Biowulf?" in OOC.

We warned you about 5 times that we'd call the cops but you ignored that.
When we were fed up with your bulshit Nubo took out a desert eagle and pointed it at you.
You laughed and continued to flame.

Completely justified. You did it purely to troll.

EDIT: If you're so good at RP as you say, why don't you know what FearRP is then?

Seriously, why are you making up a story who didn't happened? You lied so much in that story bro. You're trying to act like you are an admin or someting but you are just licking admins asses right now seriously. You was the guy who called me *** and retard, not me. So dont lie about that. I just wanna punch you hard in the face right now :3 You also added me on steam and said "Who's mad now" which is completly annyoing because youre just lying up stories who DIDNT happened just to try to get me banned longer.
I wish so damn much that I had fraps up in that moment so I could've recorded all what you said to me and didnt say a word who crossing the rules.

Greetings

When i arrived , You were micspamming and refusing to leave under gunpoint. I warned my friend once for insulting you.

-Denied
(10-29-2011, 11:54 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(10-29-2011, 11:13 PM)Situation94 Wrote: Shouldn't he be banned instead of me, seriously? :p

You never played FearRP? Really?

I think you don't know what FearRP means. It's basically just having fear.

If you see a bunch of people with heavy guns in the game, you don't run straight to them and act like their best buddy, or ram their gate.
You call the cops, find some shelter so they don't see you.
Act like you would in real life.

Not RPing this fear correctly can lead to a ban like it did here, I don't see any reason for an unban.

Excuse me, but did you just asked if I'd never played FearRP before?
- No I havent, and I know exactly was FearRP means.
I've read the rules like 10 times and I know exactly how they works.
So dont come here and say that I was playing FearRP cuz I wasnt.
End of Disussion..

Greetings

(10-30-2011, 12:23 AM)Pechvarry Wrote: When i arrived , You were micspamming and refusing to leave under gunpoint. I warned my friend once for insulting you.

-Denied
Pech.. Seriously, I just wanna point out that if you got friends on this server. Dont defend them. Because it really seems like if we say "Transmission" is crossing the rules really hard, you're just giving him a warning, and lets say "Thad" (My Friend) you're banning him instantly if he punchworing randomly or someting.

That's not fair mate. I cant understand the point in denieing this unban request because I know that I havent done someting wrong...... I was standing outside the gate with my car and was looking when you was building some new stuffs.
You should've either gived me a warning instead of a ban...

At this point im really upset..

Greetings, Situation.

(10-30-2011, 12:25 AM)Situation94 Wrote: Excuse me, but did you just asked if I'd never played FearRP before?
End of Disussion..

Very well, that gives you a reason to stay banned.

I think you are just not understanding the meaning of FearRP, FearRP is something EVERY PLAYER needs to do in order to have a good RP. Not doing it means getting banned sooner or later, like you obviously did.

(10-30-2011, 12:44 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 12:25 AM)Situation94 Wrote: Excuse me, but did you just asked if I'd never played FearRP before?
End of Disussion..

Very well, that gives you a reason to stay banned.

I think you are just not understanding the meaning of FearRP, FearRP is something EVERY PLAYER needs to do in order to have a good RP. Not doing it means getting banned sooner or later, like you obviously did.
"Very well, that gives you a reason to stay banned."
- Where's the reason for that I should stay banned? Really man dont you think that RP stands for Roleplaying? Dont you think that I know that It means pretending to be someone you aren't.
Example: If a cop running to me pointing his pistol @ me, of course im stopping because I dont want to be shot? That exactly what Iam doing on this server. So I cant understand the point in that I should stay banned? Can you explain that for me please?

I was there in the whole situation..
We were building the ENPA power station peacefully when YOU show up and starts trolling like a derp, ramming our gate and even tho I said "Get out before I call the cops." You just kept doing it. Then you finally left screaming "lolol *** retards" and so on. THEN you come back with some friends and starts to act like a moron AGAIN.. You only did it for the sole purpose of annoying us, which you got nothing out of.

Also thanks for interrupting our RP, really maturely done bro.

You don't know what FearRP is.
You can't RP.
You are a shitty troll.
Goodbye.

I think we can consider this unban request denied as there are enough witnesses complaining about your childish behavior.

Also I think that you don't really get the point I am trying to tell you.

You said multiple times now that you are not going to roleplay FearRP because you are good at RP, which does not make sense at all. You should really learn what FearRP, the reason you got banned for, is all about.
Ramming your car against a barrier and insulting the people like a moron is no good RP, especially not when you are under gunpoint.