Player Report against Dodge!
Video 
the accused player: Dodge! steam id STEAM_0:1:75437125

the accusing players: Nergaard2k | Aim God | and The Great Equate

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQQ-d2x...e=youtu.be

so basically player dodge! here is breaking fear rp by killing player: Nergaard2k | Aim God |
the police officer had a gun on him
the other police officer did not have a gun at me i pulled the rifle at doge and the other police officer pulled out his pistol breakign fear rp and after a few sec he pulled down as i had doge at gunpoint then doge decided to take out his gun while under fear rp and thus breaking it and performign RDM! aswell as massivly abusing police job by harrassing other citizens of the city for no rreason random cuffign and arrresting!
(03-28-2016, 06:11 AM)nergaard2k Wrote: the other police officer did not have a gun at me  i pulled the rifle at doge and the other police officer pulled out his pistol breakign fear rp  and after a few sec he pulled down as i had doge at gunpoint      then doge decided to take out his gun while under fear rp and thus breaking it and performign RDM!    aswell as massivly abusing police job by harrassing other citizens of the city for no rreason random cuffign and arrresting!

Agreed the video evidence do not lie
Approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved