ATEK Corporation - Military
[Image: b9011ef8b7.png]

Welcome to the ATEK Corporation Military

Little is known about the ATEK Military, however, it is obvious they have extremely good funding thanks to ATEK Business, and that they are using the most advanced technologies developed by the ATEK Medical, Research and Engineering Division. Small units are often seen to be guarding the other division's ventures in the public eye, but no-one is quite sure as to the extent of the size of ATEK Military, although it is suspected they have gigantic facilities out of the public eye, as occasionally advanced jets have been seen assisting them in the field. Most of the public announcements made by ATEK Military have been heavily redacted.

Overseer
Dryblood (The Trustee)
Andreas
Faustie
Lani
Commander
None
Officer
7dast
Sir Raffi
Patrolman
Marius
TheBlackShadowOfGod
Example
Transmission
Private
Toby
Galaxy
Rage Dog
Cadet
Caboose
Slowrider
Terminator

We will choose our members as we see fit. If you are inactive for a week or longer without telling us, expect heavy demotion or being kicked from the clan. We will try and warn you at the 5 day mark. If you are going on holiday, simply leave a post here or warn one of the commanders.

All major business and research projects owned by the other divisions will be guarded by ATEK Military

ATEK Military is here to give you and your family a safer stay at evocity
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Altoria
I am here on behalf of your patrolman Transmission.
I just wanted to compliment him and Ultor today.
Transmission did some amazing security work today for ENPA which saved us several times.
He also made an office and 5 cameras, so the plant was safe.

I just wanted to thank him and let him (and anyone else currently in the military division) know that if they wish to join, they have a nice chance of getting in.

Thank you Transmission for a great day, I would love to have you back tomorrow.

Nick Viscardo, EvoCity Nuclear Power Association - General Operations Manager.
Saints row 2 ftw!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-30-2011, 01:44 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Saints row 2 ftw!

Fun fact about Ultor: Saints row 2 and the red faction series Ultor are one and the same,and both game universes are in the same cannon.

Though is this the new TLH name change announced in the old TLH topic?

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
ok, this is mixes up, are you TLH or are you a new clan? i mean are you the former TLH or are you new?
Its mainly just a name change.
nice ;D
How do i join this???
(11-04-2011, 01:27 PM)EGI (R.A.A.) [SEA]Kai Meiuqer Wrote: How do i join this???

How about reading the thread?

(10-29-2011, 05:47 PM)Dryblood Wrote: We will choose our members as we see fit.

Oh sry missed out that part